Chapter 14: Plan Fail

ADI POV

I was scared. What if I got another depression shock? What if I fainted? I glanced over to Shanti who was trying to avoid eye contact with me, knowing that she was part of his appearance. Suddenly Kyle, Aaron, and Micheal were guarding me.

"Guys, I can handle it." I said pushing them out of my way. "Wait a second, how do you guys know that this is my best friend that I was missing the other night?" I said shockingly, as they were awkwardly walking away.

"Wait up, you missed me?!" Sidharth said surprisingly. I just ignored him.

"Seriously Shanti! I trusted you! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME WHEN I AM PRACTICALLY YOUR SISTER..... while he is a guy you met just 2 months ago." I said lowering my voice.

"Look Adi, I know what I did was not right towards you. I also know that I shouldn't have gotten inbetween your.....uh...um.... friendship, or relationship? Oh god, how do I not make this sound awkward? But even though you might think that I betrayed you, you will thank me later. You guys are ment for each other, to be honest." Shanti said thoughtfully

"Look Shanti, I don't know what he did to convince you to do this, but I know for sure that it will definitely not convince me, especially since you knew that I might, oh I don't know, forgive him on my own!" I said angrily. "And Sidharth, seriously, I didn't expect this from you, or you Shanti."

I ran upstairs and changed back into the clothes I wore the night before, running back down. Everyone was sitting on the couch, waiting for me. All eyes went on me as they all heard the rumbling of the stairs. I looked at Shanti and said "Your pj's are on your bed. I'm going to go back home, bye."

Before anyone can say anything, I ran outside the door and to my car. As soon as I touched the car handle to go in, I heard a familiar voice. "Aditi! Wait!!"

I yanked the car handle, my body half in but suddenly a strong hand yanked me out and pushed me against the car. "What the hell is your problem Sidharth!!!"

"MY PROBLEM, IS YOU ADITI! JUST ONE KISS CAN MAKE YOU MAD!" he said.

"You..... you guys were making out and you didn't pull away." I said trying to pull out of his grip since my back was crashing against the car handle, which is painful.

"I KNOW BUT YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! OK, YOU ARE NOT MY MOM OR GIRLFRIEND!!!" he said angrily, pointing at me.

SIDHARTH POV

"I KNOW BUT YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! OK, YOU ARE NOT MY MOM OR GIRLFRIEND!!!" I said angrily, pointing at her.

That's when I noticed that she was trying to blink back her tears. I pushed her closer to me, and farther away from the car. I turned to see that she had her back pressed against the car handle. She was in pain because of me.

"Your right, I'm not your mom or girlfriend, I'm just a worthless girl that you know. Sidharth, I thought that a least we can be friends, but if you didn't, you could've told me a month ago. Bye Sidharth, I guess I'll see you around." She said with her voice cracking.

"Adi, no please, I didn't mean it like that. I don't want you to cry." I said.

She noticed that I saw she was crying and so quickly wiped the numerous tears falling from her face away. She hoped into her car and drove away, crying more.

I jogged into Shanti's house and saw them all staring at me.

"You guys," I started.

"Dude, we all saw and heard, you left the door open." Shanti said.

"IDIOT!" Kyle said.

"Why do you even try Sid, I haven't even met you and just no, just no." Micheal said.

Everyone stared at Aaron, waiting for him to say something

"Um, it's my turn so say something right? Shoot..... um, plan B?" Aaron said unsurely.

"No Aaron, now it's only up to Sidharth, I can't risk my friendship for you Sid, sorry."

"No, your right Shanti, now it's my turn to do this by myself." I said walking out the door.

As I walked out I heard good luck's and whoo-hoos from them all.