Chapter 15: Regretting It

It's a few days after the whole incident at Shanti's house. (Chapter 14)

ADITI POV

I was getting ready for work at the music store. I wasn't ready to face Sidharth at the store. Roy wanted me to come a few minutes earlier to help set up for today's hours. I was wearing white shorts with the blue work shirt I had to wear.

As I walked out locking my door, I headed to my car. Pulling in I saw Roy entering the same time.

"Sup Adi" he said causally, unlocking the door.

"Hi Roy" I said annoyed.

As we came we went to the back room I started to feel dizzy, so I sat down at the lunch table.

"Are you okay?" Roy asked concerned.

I was to tired to lie so I said saying the truth, "Honestly, I'm not. I'm feeling very dizzy."

Roy quickly turned around and after a few minutes, he faced me. "Here, have some water and calm down."

I took the water and took a few sips. Suddenly it became more harder for me to keep my eyes open and I fell asleep.

ROY POV

I look at Adi and asked her if she was okay since she looked like she was about to puke.

"Honestly, I'm not. I'm feeling very dizzy." she responded.

I turned around around and slightly grinned, perfect. As I reached over for a cup, I poured it with water and slowly grabbed the sleeping powder from my pocket.(idek if there is such a thing)

I poured that I'm and slowly mixed it with a spoon. Slowly I turned around, saying "Here, have some water and calm down." She slowly started to dose off.

"Good." I whispered to myself.

I quickly took her in my arms and loaded her in my car. As we entered my apartment, I waited until she woke up, according to the plan.

SIDHARTH POV

"Dude, hurry up I have to go!" I yelled at Varun, since he was in the bathroom.

He came out and we headed into my car and I drove to the music store. During the drive all I thought was about.. Aditi.

"Can you stay in the car for a while? You know just I case she runs out or something." I asked Varun.

He looked at me and nodded, "Sure, tu toh darr jate hai, oolu."

"Aay!" I stared at him. "Maybe...'' I said. I went inside to the back room. I came out again and looked around. No one was there. I checked my watch and it read 10:01am. I was on time. Then I thought, Roy. I ran out into the car and Varun looked startled.

"What happened? I thought you said that she will run out." he asked.

"She's not in there and neither is Roy. Let's go to her apartment."

"But Sid, what if she took the day-" Varun said.

"NOW!" " I yelled interrupting him.

We drove off to our apartments and I ran to her door. I still had her key so I unlocked her door and looked around frantically. No sight of Adi. Locking the door, I stepped out and jogged back to the car.

"Not in there?" Varun asked.

I nodded, "She must be at Roy's apartment. But where does he live?" I asked tensed.

"I know where he lives. We used to be high school buddies but then I started to realize that he was a player and just a bad influence. I stopped hangin with him." Varun said.