Chapter 13: The Plan in Process

KYLE POV

We were in the car. The movie was not as bad. I mean, it was a lot of songs, drama, and action. It was funny though.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We were back at Shades house really just taking and being stupid. Adi was really quiet.

"Adi, are you ok!?" I said. Everyone was now silent, looking at me.

"Ya, I mean I wish that my friend was here... but he kinda hurt me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Give me a hug." I said. Shanti eyed me, hard.

She first looked at me and then came towards me. Tears began to flow out of her eyes.

"Let it out, it's ok." I said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ADI POV

"I'ma call it a night, see you guys soon" I said tired.

"No! Stay here! Sleep over, I don't want you to be driving at 1:00am. Your staying here and watching more episodes of Full House with us. No arguing!" Shanti said.

"Nope yaar. I don't want to intrude, it's ok, my apartment is just an.... hour away? " I said questioning the last part.

"Exactly, you are staying here, I'm getting sheets and pillows so we can sleep here. Bye" Shades says.

"That's one reason why I hate you." I said sarcastically.

"IT WOULD BE MY HONOR TO BE HATED! IGNORE THEM HATERS!!!" she yelled back.

"HAHAHA, WHATEVER" I sarcastically said back laughing and plopping onto the couch.

As everybody was watching Full House, I went to change into some of Shades pajamas and get ready for bed. I layed down on the "bed" (blankets and pillows). Everybody else was dosing off to bed and soon we were all asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SHANTI POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. UGH. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower. I changed into a shirt saying "Tired of being a human, time to be a unicorn!", with a unicorn on it and black skinny jeans.

While combing my hair I listened to music and put my hair in a ponytail. Next thing that I hated to do which will sorta kinda break Adi's heart, was to call...... Sid.