Chapter 24: Relationships~ Part 2

Images ^ are the wedding hall, Aditi's chaniya chori, and Sidharth's salvaar. The girl's look is exactly the same for Aditi. Enjoy the chapter!

SIDHARTH POV

It was the day of the wedding, January 8th. God everyone was running around, even Aditi and I that I haven't seen how beautiful she probably looks.

I was getting my salvar (traditional wear for men) on in the bathroom of the hall of where the wedding will be. Afterwards I gelled my hair and walked out.

From the distance I saw Aditi on the stage in sweatpants and a t-shirt. She had her glasses on with her hair in a ponytail.

"HEY YOU LOOK GREAT ADITI!" I yelled from across the stage sarcastically.

All the girls that were with her smirked at her and she turned red.

Giving them the stare they shut up. Then she stared at me and yelled, "YA, YOU DON'T LOOK AS BAD YOURSELF!"

I smiled at her and got pulled away to help with the preparations.

few hours later.... (still Sidharth POV)

From the distance I saw Aditi yelling at some workers. I chuckled at how she shut up the workers instantly. She looked, cute.

"Oye bhai shab! Mu ban kaar ane kam keeje please!" (yo brother shut yo mouth and do your work) she yelled which caused me to laugh loud.

Aditi saw and stormed to me saying "You think it's funny? Try running a wedding for a lazy ass brother! You even had a chance to change and the wedding is in 3 hours!"

"Do I need to kiss you again for you to shut up?" I said catching her attention.

"No, don't even hug me" she said winking and walked off.

After she talked to a few of the workers she went into the bathroom with all she needed to change. I quickly ran to her.

"HEY COME BACK I NEED YOUR HELP" Rohan said but I ignored him.

ADITI POV

As I got my chaniya choli (traditional dress for women) on I went back out to get my makeup done by Riya. I soon realized that I forgot my clothes in the bathroom so I turned around. But instead of the bathroom door I got pulled by someone.

I gasped but the person told me to shut up. Oh, who could that be?

I got pulled into the big bathroom stall where my clothes were.

"Had the guts to come in the girls bathroom huh?" I said smirking.

"Well, I wouldn't miss it for the world to see you this beautiful." Sidharth said.

I could feel my cheeks getting red. This effect happens when he flirts.

It always does.

"Awe, someone's blushing. Tuse bade cute see lagarde je! (YA look cute)" he said in a punjabi accent.

I laughed and told him to.. shut up.

"C'mon let's go" I said unlocking the door.

"Not until I get a kiss." he said also stepping out of the stall.

"Besharam! (ya nasty)" I said pushing him away.

"Please na!" he said coming closer, leaving us inches away.

"I want a beautiful kiss from a beautiful girl" he said whispering in my ear causing me to shiver.

"Ya ya" I said leaning in.

Just then the door slammed open causing us to jump apart.

"Aaaaaa, Sidharth protection ya? But wait after marriage!" she said snickering causing Sid to smirk at me.

"ISHA! Why are you here? The brides supposed to be hidden na!" I blabbered.

"Huh yaar! But I do have the right to go bathroom! Right Sid?" she said and he nodded looking down.

"Don't worry Sid! I won't tell anyone. Continue, I'll look away." she said covering her eyes.

"Didn't you hear the bride! Continue!" he said looking up and leaning closer.

SIDHARTH POV

She leaned in also but instead of lips on mine, she tricked me and kissed my check.

Before I can catch her she ran away with Isha leaving me in the ladies bathroom.

"Well played Adi, well played." and with that I snuck out slowly.