Chapter 26: Relationships~ Part 4

VARUN POV (night time)

After putting Shanti in the car, I sat on the drivers side. She kept mumbling things until she said one thing that made me surprised.

"Do youu love me?" she slurred.

"Of course I do Shanti!" I said looking at her.

"What about Aids" she asked.

"I love bhabi (sister-in-law) also" I stated.

"Ooooooh" and then she shut up.

As we pulled into her driveway, she pressed the honk button.

She was laughing so much. It was adorable.

As she tried again to I grabbed her hand and said "Ayyy, you'll wake up the guys!"

"There's nooo point. Aaron is probably doing the deeeed with Stacey, they won't here anythinggg" she said causing me to laugh.

"C'mon now Shanti" I said going to the other side of the car to carry her.

As we reached the house door, I got the key and unlocked it. Yes, I moved in with Shanti.

As we got in I lifted her up again but she kept dangling her feet, causing the objects nearby to make a loud thud.

"Shanti!" I yelled. She just giggled.

Knowing Micheal was I light sleeper, he came downstairs.

"It's you guys thank god!" he sad sighing.

"Yeah. Just us" I said harsly as I was still carrying Shanti.

"Is..is she drunk?" he said laughing.

"Yeah. Please move so I can take her up." I said.

"Okay, take care of her." and he went into the kitchen.

"GAGAGA POTATO FALALA MEAATBALLS TRALALALA" she yelled-mubbled.

We got to her bed and I asked for her to change as for she did. She had an anarkali on so it wasn't as hard. As she changed, I did too.

She came out of the bathroom in basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

I smiled as she came closer. As we stood close to the bed I gave her a passionate kiss.

Afterwards she got into the bed saying "I demand for you to take your shirt off!"

"Nope" I said.

"Why?"

"Because I said so" I argued back.

"Pleaseeee"

"Shanti stop!"

"NO! TAKE OFF THE FUKIN SHIRT!" she yelled, loosing her temper.

"DAMN IT SHANTI!" I said, also loosing my temper.

I did and yelled to her, "HAPPY NOW?!"

But I saw my carefree girlfriend sound asleep. I cuddled next to her soon after and kissed her forehead.

To hell with the shirt.

SIDHARTH POV (next morning)

This morning has been scary for me and probably Aditi.

She woke up at 7am and threw up multiple times. I gave her medicine to help her calm down. Then again she woke up at 10am and threw up. I've been awake since 8am and currently she's sleeping.

I was in the kitchen right now, making some coffee for both of us. I was honestly worried about Aditi.

She's thrown up at least 5 times this morning.

Let's make that 7 times.

I run to the bathroom to see Aditi throwing up again. I stay right behind her. As we both thought it ends, it goes again.

When Aditi stood up, I saw her weakly smile at me. Then she held her head as confusion hit her eyes.

Next thing you know she fell into my arms.

"ADITI! ADITI!" I yelled.

But the only thing that happened was her eyes closing.

Few hours later

Aditi was laying in my bed right now as I was sitting by her left side, holding her hand (image). The doctor on the right took her blood pressure, stating she okay.

Assisting him to the door he said, "Follow what I told you, and take care of her."

I nodded and went back into the apartment. Going to my room I see Aditi slowly, yet delicately waking up.

"Aditi!" I said jogging to her as she woke up.

Holding her hand I said "How are you feeling?"

"Confused and tired." she stated as I rubbed my thumb softly on her delicate fingers.

"Exactly why the doctor who just left said that you need to rest. You've been sleep-deprived and stressed. Also.... you're old cuts were opening somehow and it caused you pain. You drank then on top of that. Because of these side effects, your hangover caused you to faint. But Aditi, cuts?" I stated.

"Trust me when I say this. The day you asked me to stop cutting I through away all my razors. They opened up slightly because as I was preparing for Shahid's wedding I got injured by glass." she said.

"And why didn't you tell me?" I asked harsly.

"Because it never crossed my mind. It didn't.. hurt." she said embarrassed.

"Okay Aditi. You just need to rest for a while until you feel healthy and happy. I'll stay with you until you do. You just can cuddle, all day with me. And you can't have alcohol for a while otherwise if you do, things will get bad. And I don't want that at all." I stated.

She smiled and hugged me surprisingly. I finally wrapped my arms around her.

Pulling apart I told her to go take a shower, since she did have clothes here.

"Later, we'll go upstairs and pack a few stuff for you because you're staying with me." I said pushing her towards the bathroom door.

"Sid really it's fin-" she said but I cut her off.

"No" and I closed the bathroom door.

A few min tires later she came out in yoga pants and a t-shirt.

It was already dark so we stayed in the apartment and I made some food for us. We went up and packed stuff up for her.

Afterwards, we cuddled up into bed and started a movie on Netflix.

Before I pressed the play button Aditi stopped me.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell me what I did last night. I told you when you got drunk. Tell me na!" she said tugging at my sleeve.

"Ok, ok" and I explained.

Her eyes widened at the sensitive parts. (read again those parts in last chapter if you like.)

I laughed at her expression.

"Sorry yaar." she said hiding her face.

"It's okay. I didn't complain. I actually enjoyed it." I said whispering.

She lifted her head up blushing in embarrassment.

Playfully slapping me I responded "Love you too" and gave her a peck on he lips.

We cuddled up tighter and watched the movie....

Peacefully together.