Summary // Epilogue

"You said you'd never leave.

"I never did, I'm sorry Aditi, I really am for everything."

"Sid, understand that I kissed you because I still love you and I still haven't changed that stupid password"

He chuckled at his.

"As much as I tried to not love you I still did you idiot."

"Aditi, can I be your idiot forever? Can you be my pagli wife?" Sid says on his one knee, in front of everyone 

"Of course" I said kissing him in front of all of baggage claim.

So yes, Aditi and Sidharth do get married, despite the ups and downs they had.

When Aditi went to India for her job, she was ecstatic to meet her best friends. But not so much Sid, knowing he had a girlfriend, Lina, who is played as Sunny Leone. Aditi avoids Sid a lot during the movie scenes and photoshoots. During the kissing scene it was difficult for Sid because of Aditi being there along with Lina, causing many takes. The only time she would talk to him was to give instructions and just be mean to him. One awkward yet storing part occurs between Siditi because his parents were still under the impression that they were together. Because of this Sid asks for her to meet his parents, were she acts how she was when her and Sid were actually together.

The SOTY cast gets a holiday Varun proposes to Shanti and it's decided that Shanti, Varun, Lina and Sidharth go back to California for the engagement.

There they all stay at Aditi's huge LA apartment, where Sidharth is very impressed yet shocked to not be in her old apartment. As they stay together, Aditi's best friend Punit comes to the house to meet Aditi, which he did on a regular bases. He was surprised to see a lot of mentioned faces (he knows everything since she told him). That's where his hatred towards Sidharth started and Sidharth's jealousy towards Punit.

At the engagement, it's there own version of Mujhse Dosti Karoge Medley (video on side)

The next day at Adi's house, he almost admits his still feelings to her except doesn't when she walks away because she remembers a flashback to why she changed so much.

Flashback was when she called Sid on her birthday a year and a half ago. Instead of him picking up the phone it was Lina, saying it was his girlfriend on the phone.

Where she walks to is her room, and she searches up Lina out of curiousity, to find out she was a p**n star (this is true, Sunny was) and becomes so shocked. Before she can process what information she found out, a knock was on the door and she shut her laptop running into the bathroom. Sidharth comes in but realizes she's "in the bathroom" so he goes on her laptop.

When he opened it, it asked for a password so he tried everything: photos, photograpy, LA, aids, even Punit. He doubted that it was still Sid&Adi, but he tried it anyways.

It was it, and what struck him was that he hasn't changed his password, Siditi to something else yet either. What struck him the most was what was on the screen. He started cussing and yelled for Aditi and Lina to come, and so did the others. He didn't know about it, Aditi found out, and Lina kept it a secret.

They break up.

From that, Sid starts acting more romantic and close to Aditi which makes her mad because he just broke up with Lina and was coming to her, despite Lina telling her that Siditi was meant for each other.

When Sid asks her out she says no and starts telling him about that phone call and how he didn't answer anything at all, how he wasn't there for her. (yaty yaty yata)

He makes a long speech about how sorry he is and she forgives him by kissing him. The only problem was that she was going to the UK for her job and he back to India for a movie. She was going to cancel her flight and go with him but then hears about him "dating Alia" and decides against it. The next day she's at the airport but he is to with a ticket to the UK, explaining how he canceled his flight because he wanted to be with her, the director of the movie he was going to be in found someone else, and cleared up that it was just reporters making up thing because they have no life... he truly loves her (starting of this summary in italic)

SO YES THEY ARE TOGETHER PRETTY EXPECTED AND ADITI GETS TRANSFERRED OVER TO THE PHOTO FICALLITY IN INDIA BECAUSE SAMMANTHA FINDS OUT.

ROHAN AND RIYA GET MARRIED.

SHANTI AND VARUN DO TOO.

NEIL FINDS A GIRL, THEY ARE ENGAGED.

SHAHID AND ISHA HAVE A SON.

MRS. ADITI MALHOTRA.

MR. AND MRS. MALHOTRA.

WIMU is over. I am sad yes, proud yes, and happy YES. Thank you all so much for your support.

Thank you personally to these lovelies:

dhorihiral (I loved your covers)

frantastic_keats (spamming for everyTHING)

spotlight2468 (vote)

misecondlyfe (<3)

Krina_Patel_15 (VOTING AND COMMENTING)

Mrs_Dhawan (voting and your comments)

SomberSoul (DM)

ALIFEYA (VOTING and commenting)

Aathrocks (adding to reading lists and vommenting)

desi_girl334 (beginning of time)

If you weren't mentioned I'm so sorry I love you all!

I hope you all do understand my choice, I love you all very much and please do DM me on wattpad if you'd like to continue the story in a different way if you didn't lie how it ended and wanted to create it  your own way, since it was kinda left on a cliffhanger.

Byeeeeee!!!!

See you in the next extraordinary book <3

                                    -Super_frantastic