Chapter 9: The Sleepover

ADI POV

I was sitting down on the blanket-couch and was waiting for Riya and that someone. Sid was downstairs since his friend, Varun had arrived. Everything looked very presentable and it wasn't as girly.

I mean, it was a sleepover but not a 8 year old girl's sleepover. Then there was a knock on the door. Before I answered it I checked my phone, 9:30pm. Always on time, she hadn't changed.

I opened the seeing Riya and a girl that looked beautiful and very,very  familiar. Riya was wearing a black tank top with Mickey Mouse pants. She had her hair in a ponytail. The other girl had on a t-shirt on with a unicorn on it and blue basketball shorts.

"Welcome to my small, cozy house!! I said excited.

"I love it!! Simply awesome....." Riya said with enthusiasm.

"Very.... hey Adi." said the girl.

"Shanti!!!" I literally jumped on her. I loved her so much. She was one of my best friends, but more like my sister. I knew her before Riya, but they became the best of friends afterwards. We would always sleepover together and stay up till 5 in the morning.

On her laptop , we made videos. Oh, the sure are something. Inside jokes to friend problems to agreements and disagreements to YouTube to challenges..... you name it we did it. But we cut off for the same reason. She was going to college and I was going to the orphanage. 10 years, wow..... I was so glad to see her.

"You look beautiful!!" I said happily.

"I guess, but look at you!" Shanti said. We all soon were on the mini table eating tacos and drinking Arizona while munching on potato chips.

"So, tell me about your life... start from after high school, since that's where we disappeared. I looked at her and Shanti. I took a deep breath and started giving them a quick wrap off my whole life. First it was how my parents died. Then how I work each day. From there the orphanage and how Mrs. Michelle told me she couldn't take me along and gave me the check. I then told them how I couldn't go to college and did online classes.

How I bought the apartment, everything almost what a normal graduated working girl would have. From there my 7 years of living and Roy, which I'm still dealing with. Then how I met Sidharth just a day ago and all the things that has happened between us two, meaning I guess romance.

I looked up to see 2 crying girls. They came and attacked me with hugs, saying that they'll never leave my side, no matter what.

"Okay, now, since we just faced emo, can we please do something fun!?!?" I said.

"DUH!!!!!" they said together. We all laughed. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

RIYA POV

"Would you rather KISS Sidharth or Salman Khan?!" I asked, knowing that Salman Khan was one of her favorite actors.

"And why??????" I added on.

She turned a little red. "Even though Salman is one of my favorite actors, uh.... um.. promise you won't tell him? What stays in the game, stays in the game."

Shanti and I nodded, waiting for her to reply.

"Ya, I just met him and all, but I get sparks and chills run up my spine every time we hug and touch each other... don't think dirty. He means something so important to me, and I think kissing him feels alright I guess." she said finishing, now really red.

It was cute. They looked really good together. Adi is in LOVE!!!!!!!

"I don't he would mind either", I said smirking...

"SHUT UP RIYA!!!!" she said blushing very much.

"NO! I mean, think about it.... the hug when you told him your story, the same time speaking, and I was there, I saw in his eyes as he smiled. He helps you, when you hugged him, he didn't pull away, instead he held you tighter. He even picked up dinner for you and plays around with you. HE. LIKES. YOU!!!!!!!"

Adi responded, "That is true, I just hope so...."

SIDHARTH POV

"NO! I mean, think about it.... she didn't let go when you hugged her about the story, same time speaking, and she doesn't tell you to leave.  She came hugging you and smart mouth's you. SHE. LIKES. YOU!!!!!" Varun said.

"I hope that your right cause I love her. She gives me the sparks and chills up my spine.

We soon were watching "Rab Ne Banadi Jodi" (indian movie) and fell asleep.

ADI POV

Us 3 where surrounded in the middle of where we where going to sleep. We were watching "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" and it was at the end wear Rahul was on the train looking back. Simran was yelling "Let me go dad. Please, I cant live without him,please dad!" We all were sulking while eating oreos and ice cream. As soon as they were both in the train together we cheered and laughed as son as we were done with the movie. It was like we were all 11, 12, and 14 again.

Afterward we did the blind-folded makeup challenge, had a dance party to jazzy dance hits, and took pictures. All of us fell asleep after washing our faces and brusing our teeth. It was 4:30am, the best night ever.