WIMU FAMILY UPDATE #2

2nd Newsletter.. let's do this!

Hey Lovelies! Super_frantastic here!

1) SORRY
Ok, so those of you that read up to the end of where I like say booshka? booshka. and that jazzy stuff know that I already apologized but I felt like I didn't show it that much. I won't blame it all on my homework and late night studies. At one point I actually was distanced from this story. Everytime I tried writing, I got pulled away from it so I'm sincerely sorry.

) Q&A
Ok. From the last newsletter I asked if how old you think I am. Well I'm super bummed because my mom told me not to tell you all. Butttt, I'm not as old as you all think I am. *smirk face.
Now my question is what was so far your FAVORITE (could be more then one) part in WIMU? Not chapter, part. I'll let you guys know my answer in the next one.

3) IMAGES
So I'm sorry if your WiFi is terrible but if you didn't notice I have started to have here and there images along with chapters! I thought that it probably I don't know, give you a better understanding of how I see outfits, buildings, and love in the story. I will be later on adding videos if possible. So I suggest reconnect to your WiFi if I doesn't allow you to see them! *wink face.

4)THANK YOU AND ALSO DA FUQ?
How? When? What?! 16K READS!!! UP TO 500 VOTES! OVER 250 COMMENTS! OH MEH GAWD HOWWW. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. WIMU is honestly one of the best things that's ever happened to me. It shows me that I'm not the only hardcore SM fangirl out there. Am I right ladies?

(SERIOUSLY THOUGH GUYS
So talking about 16K reads. There's 500+ comments all together. There are only a few people who comment on each chapter and I love that. Don't get me wrong! I'm sooooo surprised that I even have 500+ comments! I just really really love to read your thoughts so please please do comment.

Shout-outs on Comments:
frantastic_keats
sria4727
HiralDrori
desi_girl334
ALIFEYA
simirulez

Shout-outs on Voting:
alicia_r- most of the time is the first one to vote! Thxs girl! moving on...
cteawhina
sria4727
HiralDrori
desi_girl334

These are the ones that do it ALL the time. I love everything all you do to, even if you don't vote or comment. Just giving these peeps credit. Luvs u all.

And from all these names I'll pick 2 to follow, 2 to DM, and 1 to dedicte a chapter to.

But that's all my lovelies!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I'LL TALK TO U ALL LATER!

I love you guys so much...

Stay Cloudy ☁

Booshka? Booshka.

You're all beautiful

Yaaz

Fireworks and post-it-notes.

and PLEASE DO COMMENT!

bdhehusbdhehdhd.... Byeeeeee!!!!

L8r!

When I Met Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें