Chapter 25: Relationships ~Part 3

SIDHARTH POV

Since I was coming from the men's side, I didn't really have to do anything. But Isha and Shahid insisted that I sit with Adi on the mandap (where bride and groom sit and do rituals), since she's Shahid's sister.

As Isha came, so did Aditi. God she looked so beautiful. How'd I get so lucky?

She saw me staring and I pointed at her giving her the circle and 3 fingers sign (idk what it's called)

She winked at me, I'm guessing as a response.

Soon Isha went to the mandap and Aditi came to me. Holding my hand, she led us to the mandap. Even though she's mine, I still get sparks till this day.

I whispered "Don't do anything stupid Aditi, holding my hand equals the next level. And knowing us we escalate quickly".

"Shut up. You shouldn't be the one talking right now." she said whispering back.

ADITI POV

As we went and sat behind Isha and Shahid, Sidharth kept whispering.

"Shut up Sid!" I said.

He did but instead did something that was pretty cute.

He pointed to me and then him. Then to Shahid and Isha. He took his fingers and sort of tied them showing that it'll be us one day.

Then he went back to normal and made one hand a circle and with his other hand he got one finger. (if you think dirty you'll get it. hehe).

I slapped him and he stopped. Trying so hard not to laugh, the ceremony continued.

At 2 o'clock in the morning, still wedding day.

VARUN POV

Surprisingly Aditi and Shanti got drunk. We only took a few shots, but they took.. far more than us.

"I'M SURPRISED THAT THEY'RE DRUNK!" I yelled over the music that soon ended.

"Luckily we don't have to stay back to clean up. But they are allowed to get drunk, we're not the ones to stop them but instead to help them. Right?" Sidharth said.

"Right. And we need to respect that. Especially to the stuff they say to us." I said.

"I know that Varun. Why are you telling me this. Say that to yourself." he told me and I shut up.

We went to the girls and when we did Shanti spoke, "Aids baby, I see 4 guys! 2 by 2 look alikes!" she squeaked.

SIDHARTH POV

"Really Shades? Ohhh, 1... 2... 3...4! And they're hawttt" Aditi said causing Varun to smirk.

"Aiy! Vo meri hai." I said. (yo she mine bruh.)

But he just kept staring at Shanti.

Aditi started loosing her balance so I leaned forwards. But she dogged me and put her shoulders on Shanti.

"Ha baby they are sexy. Especially this short one" Shanti so as going to Varun and leaning onto him.

"Na Shades the tall one is hot and sexy." she said coming to me.

"Aditi? Let's go home now." I said grabbing her.

"Ek minute! (1 minute) Tu mera hai? (you're mine?)" she said slurring.

"Same shorty!" Shanti said to Varun.

We both nodded and lifted them over our shoulders.

Aditi and Shanti were mumbling as we got to the parking lot.

"TAKE CARE OF MY SISTER!" Shahid yelled from the hall.

I just nodded as I got to my car.

"Bye Sid. Good luck." Varun said putting Shanti in the car.

"Same to you." I said.

"BYE SHORTY!" she yelled as I held her.

I buckled Aditi and we drove to my apartment. She kept mumbling.

"I know you?" she asked.

"Yes Aditi I'm your boyfriend." I said harsly.

"Woah! Howwww did I get soooo lucky?" she sad causing me to smile.

"And I ask the same to you." I said as we pulled into a free parking space.

I lifted her up and carried her to my apartment. She rested her head on my shoulder. She wasn't asleep, she just calmed down.

As we got in I washed her face that way there was no makeup. Then after I layed her on my bed but she plopped back up. I sighed and started to take my shirt off. She's my girlfriend anyways right?

"Um..." Aditi said looking at my abs.

"Don't ask surprised. When I sleep next to you I'm always shirtless." I said straight foward.

"Woah." is all she said.

With my fingers I motioned for her to look away. As she did I quickly put on my sweatpants.

Then I went to her. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

"Change into these" I said handing her a pair of my pajamas.

"Okeyyy" she said dragging herself to the bathroom.

She kept the bathroom door open so I looked away. A few minutes later I looked at her to see her having difficulty with the strings in the back.

Sighing, I went towards her. She saw me coming and I stopped fiddling with the strings.

I parted her hair to the side and looking away I gently unknotted the strings. When I was done, I looked up and placed my hands on her bare back.

She looked in the mirror at me. I nodded my head showing that she can resume changing. As she was I was starting to undo the bed for us.

She came out looking so cute in my clothes.

"You should wear my clothes more often." I said smirking. But all she did was come closer and closer that we were inches apart.

"Aditi what are you-" but she pushed me onto the bed and fell on top of me.

"Aditi-" she cut me off.

"Shut up" she said and forcefully smashed her lips onto mine. It got deeper and I flipped her over, so I was on top. One of her hands were onto my neck and the other was ruffling through my hair. I grabbed her waist with one hand and my other hand onto her leg.

I realized what would happened if we continued and so I pulled away to see Aditi looking down at the bed covers.

I said "You just did my part. Shutting me up by kissing me."

As I raised her head up, I see tears.

"Aditi! Don't cry! Why? Why are you crying?"I said starting to wipe off her tears.

"I-I won't be able to have this when your, when your gone Sid..." she said crying even more.

"I think I drank over the top because I don't want to face the pain of you, you leaving me." she said.

I hugged her tight, so tight and shhed her calmly.

As I stroked her hair, I hear light snores coming from her. I carried her into the sheets and tucked her in.

After turning off the lights I went to the other side of the bed cuddled with her.

I couldn't respond because there was no response to that.