"My house" - I look around then I look at him panicking again.

Marshall P.O.V

"Are you listening to me?" - She tries to get my attention as I drive.

"Girl get'chu ass back in the seat. We ain't tryin to die!" - Proof says from the back seat.

I am not going to change my mind, now that she is determined to come to the party I will not change my mind more.

You all may think I am stupid to not get her money. She is offering after all. I can build the studio at least to start working on the D12 album. But I don't trust her. They all might be conspiring against me. Her dad might have told her to lend me money so they can claim copyrights of the music I will record on that studio. You feel me? We are talking about someone related to Suge. So no.

I park my car in the parking lot of the club. She looks around confused and when I am about to leave the car she grabs my arm.

"What are you doing?"

"I am going to the party." - I reply grabbing my jacket from Proof.- "Didn't you say you will follow me around until I take your money? Come! We are going in." - I can see how she is upset at me for teasing her. It all shows in her face.

"Of course not! I will not go to a party with no security and with you." - He points at me as if it's the most obvious thing to not be seen with me.

"Okay." - I shrug looking at her. We have Naz with us but I do not tell her that. Besides they don't care much about me here but she is another level so I understand her concern.

"Look! Take the money and send me to my hotel okay?"

"No!" - I deny and close the door. Proof is waiting at the entrance of the club so is Naz.

"You think Suge send her?" - he asks while we go in.

"I don't know who send her. I am confused." - I tell him and as soon as we go in the VIP area the rest of D12 is there already with a bunch of chicks.

"Slim Fucking Shady in the house!" - Bizarre shouts and 2 of the blond girls turn around.

"Are those both for me?" -I ask joking and Proof gives me a push.

"Motherfucker you already have 2 blonde women you can do" - he says not too loud for anyone to hear.

"Well shit I might have a type." - I move my eyebrows and while I sit on the couch next to Bizarre I pull one of the girls with me making her fall in my lap. Yeah baby put that ass where I can feel it.

"What's your name ?" - I ask her while I rest my hand in her thigh. I don't care what her name is, but this way she will think she is special. She says her name but my attention goes at Naz who is talking to a really small figure in the entrance of the VIP area. My eye catches her fluffy slippers and I laugh. Proof look in my direction so I lean over at him.

"Heather is here!" - I tell him.

"Why is she following us?" - He says drinking from his glass.

"I couldn't stay there alone in the dark!" - She says walking in with her silky pajamas swaying her hips in an almost unconscious way. Her fluffy slippers make the bitches around us laugh and start whispering at each other but she is not paying attention to the environment.

 Her fluffy slippers make the bitches around us laugh and start whispering at each other but she is not paying attention to the environment