46.

Evanora remain standing with her gun still pointing in the direction where Frankie once stood as he laid on the ground while blood was oozing out of his forehead.

'a head shot. Damn.'

Michael's eyes widen to his own thought as he watches Evanora standing there in complete shock. Evanora turns around quickly with her own eyes widen and she lets out a sigh of relief while tears began to flow down her cheeks.

"Michael....I did it. I really did it. I killed him with just one shot to his forehead.." Evanora cries out to Michael. Michael's throat became dry quickly as he cracks a smile.

"Yeah... you did it, Evanora. I'm so proud of you." Michael replies as Evanora drops the gun and runs toward him. She sat down beside him and places her face against his neck and wraps her wraps around him as Michael sat down uncomfortably since he is still tied up to the chains as the chains were tugging on to his skin, pinching him with every moment that Evanora made. "Umm... Evanora... I'm kinda..." Michael adds as he winces when Evanora sat back as she realizes that she just only hurting him.

"Oh, I forgot that you are still tied up. Sorry, Michael." Evanora giggles as she stands back up and walks over to Frankie's corpse. She kicks his body to the side, it lets out a moan which Evanora jumps back in fear before she quickly picks up the keys that was hanging on his belt then ran back over to Michael to unlock his chains. "He moaned! I thought he was dead!" Evanora whispers loudly. Michael chuckles as Michael threw the keys to the side.

"Dead bodies do that, baby girl. It's normal." He says as he touches his wrists as he slowly tries to get back on his feet and limps over to where Evanora dropped her gun moments ago and places it inside of jacket, they both walk out of the room and toward the stairs.

"Michael, are you sure that you are okay to help Janet?" Evanora asks him as they were walking up the stairs. Michael turns around as he steps down as Evanora steps down as well as he presses her up against the wall. He stares directly into her eyes as he leans in slowly. He lifts up her chin and looks down to her lips then back up to her eyes then smiles.

"Yes... I am sure, she needs my help and I need you to take care of Marlon while I am gone." Michael responds before he presses his lips against hers. Evanora smiles through their soft kisses as she opens her eyes to see Michael already pulling away. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about. Go do your magic." He adds before he steps back and walks back up the stairs. Evanora follows behind him before he proceeds throughout the house, leaving Evanora and Marlon both inside as he went off to help his little sister. Evanora opens the closet door.

"Marlon, come here. Let's go try to find something to wrap you up with before we take you to a nearby hospital once your sister and brother are done here." Evanora says as she bends down and reaches her hand out to Marlon. Marlon stumbles back in immediate fear as his eyes began to water. "Marlon... it's me, Evanora. I'm your friend and a friend to your family. You should know that." She adds as Marlon slowly points his finger upward, Evanora follows where he was pointing and turns around as she lets out a high pitch scream before a bat knocks her out unconscious along with Marlon.