52.

Michael pulls out a rifle from his storage as his mother, his two out of his three friends stood around the table. He turns around and walks toward the table that had a blueprint of Chicago. He places his rifle on the table as his mother, Katherine was pointing out to the previous owned warehouses and houses that Al Capone and his family members once owned in the past.

"How old is this mother fucker ?" Leon says as he stands back from the table. Michael glances at his mother while Katherine looks over to Leon.

"Nobody has ever seen Al Capone but he could be in his late twenties or maybe his early thirties. I'm not sure...His father was the first Don before my husband took over and killed him. I am certain that Al Capone developed his own mafia out of revenge toward Joseph for murdering some of his family members." Katherine responds as she crosses out a location from the map. "That was the house that Joseph and Samantha set on fire. Did you hear anything about your siblings and Samantha, Michael?" Katherine asks as she glances at Michael with concern.

"I did send out Darren to check on Samantha then to see if my siblings made it to the safe house in Michigan City. I am pretty sure that everyone is safe." Michael says with confidence in his voice. Katherine nods her head as she looks down to the map and crosses her arms against her chest.

"Hopefully, they are safe. I really don't know where Marlon or Evanora will be at or even if they are together... this family has own so many new properties and their previous owned buildings have been abandoned for years at this point."

"Has the burned building been taken down?" Eric asks as he hovers over the table and points out to the cross on the map. Katherine raises an eyebrow.

"Probably not..." Katherine responds as Eric stood back with his arms against his chest. "Why? What are you suggesting, Eric?" She adds.

"Don't you think he would hide them someplace that you wouldn't think of? I doubt he would put them someplace where his family members would be around."

Katherine shakes her head as she rolls her eyes before placing them on the table. "I doubt he would hide them there at a burned down building near downtown. Al Capone isn't that dumb, the man is extremely smart. Smarter than all of us combined. It would be way too sketchy, the cops would investigate and steak out there to see why a group of men are there twenty-four seven. It has to be at a warehouse that they use. We hide our hostages in our local warehouses, it would make sense if he had done the same especially considering Marlon is the brother of a Don and Evanora is Michael's romantic interest. They are too valuable to be hiding in the basement of a house." Katherine responds as Eric looks over to Michael as Michael was looking at his mother the most during their conversation.

"You are right, Mother. They are both too valuable to them considering how high up in the ranks that they both are in our family unless he considers killing them... think about mother. What would you do to the two highest officials in your rival's family? Would you continue to allow them to live or would you kill them once your opponent enters your territory?" Michael adds into the conversation as he kicks his left foot around. He fixes his composure. Katherine glances at Michael with a solid, blank expression on her face as she already knew what her answer would be.

"I would kill my opponent after killing them both."