7.

The boys except Michael exit out of the vehicle while the car was becoming swarm by the crew. The boys greets their campions with smiles and warm hugs as the cold breeze hits their backs.

Michael steps his leg out of vehicle as he looks up at the friendly interactions that his brothers are having with their second family. He smiles quickly before his face hardens. Nobody has seen his smile before except his younger sister, Janet when they are alone together acting like fools. He felt like himself with her but in public, he must contain his behavior strict. He cannot show weakness.

His eyes shift upward as an older woman by the name of Samantha came outside with a huge fur coat. The top of her cheeks were red as she stood at the top of the staircase. She shivers as another breeze whips across hitting everyone in sight. She came toward Michael with a smile. Michael nods his head and tips his hat to her as she had gotten closer to him.

"Hello, Michael." She greets him. "I see your brothers have finally arrived."

"Samantha... I couldn't be anymore happier to see a friendly face around here. Everyone else here is annoying ass fuck." Michael says as Samantha giggles.

"Still the same old Michael. You are just like your father." She replies with a smile as she stretches her arms out. Michael hugs her tightly. "I'm happy to see all of you especially you but–" she adds as they both pull away from one another. "We need to speak before Katherine comes home. She should be arriving soon. That poor woman..." Samantha adds as her eyes glimmer with sadness.

"Of course." Michael replies as Samantha pulls on his sleeve as she pulls him to the side away from his siblings as they chat away. "Do you know how long she will get here? I need to mentally prepare for her harrassing. The moment she steps foot into the manor, she will nag me on finding a bride."

"The last, I heard was she should be arriving home before tomorrow morning but that is not why I must speak to you. Michael, she has found someone. A family who would bring value to your family."

"What do you mean...?" Michael asks as he raises an eyebrow and steps back.

"You are engaged." She says with a smile. "You can finally take your father's spot officially. Your fiancée will be coming here soon to meet you in two months. They currently have a few problems going on right now which is important to be taken care of"

Michael stares at her then blinks.

"Are you okay?" She asks as she waves her hand in his face.

"Yeah.. I'm just shocked. I thought this wouldn't happen for another month or so.."

"Well it needed to happen eventually, Michael. You know that I can not protect you that much longer.." Samantha says as she looks into his eyes.

"Why is that?" Michael asks her while kicking his loafer against a small pebble. He glances around as he sees everyone else scatter around the front yard, speaking amongst one another. He looks toward the front gate to see the guards standing post before his eyes shift back to Samantha.

"Because... I'm pregnant with my first child." She replies. Michael immediately glances down to her stomach which her hand was rested on the top of. She seemed to be in her early stages of pregnancy. He looks back at her eyes. "Danny and I have been waiting so long for this beautiful moment in our lives. I wish I could have told your father about this sooner but.." she says while wiping away a tear. "I hope that man is at rest now."

Michael glances back at her stomach while she rubs her fingers against it.

"So... when will you go on maternity leave?" Michael asks. He glances back at her face.

"Around five months. So far, the pregnancy hasn't been that harsh."

Michael nods his head. "Well.. congratulations, Samantha."

A female scream captures their attention. Michael glances at the direction as Janet sees a woman stumbling toward their direction. The woman falls in the concrete ground. Michael immediately runs toward her and gets on the ground to hold on to her body.

"Maggie!" Samantha shouts as she follows behind Jermaine. "Oh my god, she's bleeding!" She adds while she cries. Maggie glances up at Samantha with a weak smile.

"Hello, big sister..." Maggie responds.

"Someone please call for an ambulance!" Michael demanded as he applies pressure to the wound to stop it from bleeding.

"What happened to you? Who did this to you?!" Samantha says as more tears came from her eyes.

"Al Capone did... Michael, we found the girl." Maggie says softly as she looks at Michael and into his eyes. Michael nods his head.

"Marlon and Randy, get to the car and bring in our hostage. Jermaine, help me carry Maggie into the guest room. Samantha, ask the girl questions before you lock her away in the basement." Michael orders his crew. Jermaine helps Michael lift the body and carries it to the front door as Marlon and Randy went toward the car.

Randy points at the car's direction as a young woman sat in the backseat. She glances at Marlon and moves away from the window in fear. Marlon opens the door and grabs her arm to pull her out of the car. "C'mon..."

"Michael really has taken his role, seriously and to think he didn't want to be the Don. He's a natural" Randy laughs. The young woman's eye lit up at Michael's name.

"I need to see Michael!" She yells as she tries to pull away from Marlon. Marlon stumbles before gaining composure.

"Girl! If you don't stop pulling!" Marlon yells as he yanks her arm. The woman gives up. "He'll see you later, he has more important shit to deal with than with you now c'mon!" Marlon adds as they walk toward the house.

The young woman glances around in awe. The front doors opens widely as they enter the grand manor. The woman was then dragged toward a side door and down a narrow staircase that led to the basement. Marlon, then threw her down to the ground. She let out a yelp and rubs her wrist. "You didn't had to throw me like that. You could have told me to just sit put and I could have wait."

Marlon looks down at the ground immediately like a young child being scolded, "sorry" escaped his mouth just before Samantha steps down the stairs.

"Don't apologize for your necessary actions, Marlon. Do not show any sort of weakness. She's a nobody." Samantha scolds Marlon who continued to glance down at the ground. Samantha then, looks over to the young woman. "Stand up and stand straight while I ask you questions. Do not refuse or I will shoot you. Do not speak out of turn or you will get beaten. Am I clear?" Samantha demands.

"Yes madam..." The young woman answers.

"Good. What is your name and who exactly are you to be looking for Michael? I know that you do not hold any important relations with him nor his family. Are you a spy? If you are, we do not tolerate spies. You will be shot if you are a spy."

"My name is Evanora Sanito. I am a daughter of two merchants in Chicago. I knew his father for a few hours before he was murdered. I know who killed him..." Evanora quickly answers. Samantha raises an eyebrow before turning around to leave.

"That is all I need to know. Michael will be speaking with you soon." Samantha says before walking back up the stairs as Marlon follows behind her. "Marlon, lock the door" Samantha's voice says. The door quickly locks, leaving Evanora downstairs in silence as she awaits her fate and encounter with Michael Jackson in the basement.