10.

Michael enters the dining room as most of the family members were already seated at their assign seats. Two only employed butlers were placing the last remain dishes as plates, silverware, and glasses were already placed before the family members in a name coordinated fashion.

As everyone sat at their seats, Michael walks halfway around the table as he looks at the name tags til he reaches Joseph's seat and saw his own name on the card leaving Michael's stomach to turn. He gulps and with his fingertips placing his name tag down.He makes an uneasy face as he stood beside the large chair as he places his hand on it.

"Michael?" A voice from behind says as he turns around to see Samantha behind him with a concerned look on her face. "Are you alright?" She adds. Michael shakes his head.

"I'm not. It's just–" Michael turns his head as he glances at the chair before looking back at Samantha. "I can't sit there. It's not my spot. It belongs to Joe, not me. It isn't right of me to sit there when it has always been Joseph's spot. I always sat beside him." He finishes his sentence as he felt his throat dry up. Michael looks over to his already preoccupied spot taken by Marlon. Marlon looks down immediately and stares at his hands while fiddling his thumbs together. Michael looks away and back at Samantha. Her face remain soft as she felt his very soul breaking in front of her.

Samantha places her hand on Michael's shoulder as she looks into his eyes as Michael's eyes began to water. "Michael... your father would want you to sit in his chair. You are his successor. He raised you into knowing that someday, you will take his spot and continue your family's legacy and that someday is today." Samantha says. "Please... sit down. Not for me. Not for them. But for your late father. He would want you to sit there."

Michael squeezes his eyes before wiping his tears with his jacket's sleeve and clears his throat before grabbing a tissue from the butler that immediately stood by his side to hand him a tissue and blew into it. "Samantha.. thank you for the encouragement. I'm sure my brother is happy that you have cleared his conscience to know that this is okay." Randy says with a smile as everyone nods their head.

"Sam...?" Michael says as Samantha looks at him with a smile.

"Yes, Michael?"

"Thank you. Thank you for being there for my family before and after my father's passing. We appreciate you." Michael says as he reaches his arms out to her and hugs her. "I love you, Sammy."

"I love you more, Mike."

Everyone sighs in relief before noticing an unwanted presence entering the room. Michael looks from the ground as he held on to Samantha to seeing Evanora entering the room with Janet. Michael's eyes immediately darts toward Janet with a glare and full of anger knowing that his sister disobeyed his wishes. Michael pulls away from his hug with Samantha as he walks toward Janet and Evanora before Janet gets in front of Evanora in a protective stance. "Leave her alone." Janet demands.

"What will you'd do if I don't?" Michael asks his eyes darts to Evanora as she stood awkwardly behind Janet.

"Janet... Please, I'm fine. I'm not hungry and I'm sure everyone else will be okay without my presence being here just let me go back into my room." Evanora pleads as she immediately looks away from Michael's glare. She can feel his eyes ripping her to shreds with the hatred that he held for her.

"Yeah, Janet... let her go back." Michael says as he smirks while placing his arms folded against his chest. "She already knows that her presence is unwanted here." He scoffs.

Janet glares at her brother before turning around to face Evanora. "I know that you are uncomfortable right now but I need you to be strong here. Show him that you aren't intimidated by my stupid big brother." Janet tells Evanora to uplift her confidence. "Follow me." She adds as she grabs her hand and pushes past Michael by her shoulder making Michael stumble back. Janet guides her to her chair as a nearby butler grabs a nearby chair to have Evanora to sit down.