3.

Michael pulls his body weight up from the ground as sweat drips from the top of his forehead toward his jaw. Michael wipes away the sweat as he tries to gain control of his breathing. Michael glances toward one of his three best friends; Darren with a slight smirk on his face. "I won. What's next, Darren?" Michael says as he sat down and watch Darren groan, knowing he wouldn't beat Michael's record within their friend group for the most push ups. Michael's record held one hundred push-ups within twenty minutes. To his friends, it was outstanding. To Michael, it was nothing. His strength was something he worked hard for since he was being trained in London for majority of his childhood and teenage years.

"How can you do that? You reached over a hundred push ups within twenty minutes!" Darren exclaim as Michael grabs a water bottle from the coffee table before sitting down.

"Because I'm a Jackson and my father's teacher taught me well.." Michael says as he drank the water from the bottle. He places it back on the coffee table before the large doors push open as his other two best friends came inside.

"Hey Mike." One of them said as Darren went over to them. "Hey Darren."

"Hey Eric and Leon." Darren respond as they all came and sat down with Michael on the sofa.

"Have you heard anything about your dad, Michael?" Eric asks as he studies Michael's face as it drops.

"No.. not a single word yet." Michael answers.

Michael has been feeling a bit torn. This wasn't like his father at all. He's been missing for nearly a week and there still hasn't been a sign or a clue about his disappearance. By now, he would have shown up or given some sort of message to them that he is well and will be arriving soon.

"I'm sure your father's men will find him, Michael. Just keep praying for his safe arrival. I'm sure he's out there fighting like a warrior." Leon adds.

"Yeah. He's definitely a fighter, Mike." Eric and Darren says in sync.

Michael grimaces as he sat back and bites his nail while looking out the window. "You all know what will happen if he doesn't show up... we'll automatically assume he's dead and I'll be... the don. I'm not ready for that, yet..." Michael says as he looks down at his shoes. His friends all remain quiet as silence looms over them. They all knew that Michael isn't ready for that responsibility. Maybe later down the line but not right now, not like this.

"How's your sister been holding up?" Leon says with a smile

"I have three of them." Michael mutters as he continues to look out the window.
"Janet, Latoya and Rebbie."

"Well the cuter and younger one. Janet." Leon replies. Michael shoots Leon a glare for his comment about his little sister. Leon looks away to avoid Michael's dark brown eyes that held anger and quickly drank his wine.

"She isn't doing that well... She's worried about our father. What else do you expect from her. She is daddy's little girl." Michael grumbles as he kicks his feet lightly.

"Michael..." Darren says as he sat beside him. "We are just as worried as you are about your father. We want him to be home and safe with you all so that your family business can continue booming and we can just be–"

Michael stands up and his facial expression grew dark. "Stop. Talking... If he was alive, he would be back by now. We would know by now! It's been five days! Five days since we last saw him before he left!" Michael snaps at Darren. Michael repeatedly pounded his fist against the coffee table before walking away and toward the parlor to pour himself a whiskey. Leon stiffens in his chair along does the others.

Michael has two sides of him.

The nice and gentle side of him that everyone loves and the Dark side of him but right now.. his dark side is looming over him and nobody can change that about him, all they can do is obey or get hurt by whatever is near Michael's sight.

Michael drinks the whiskey quickly before slamming the glass on the counter. "You should all just go to your bedrooms." Michael says as he begins to pour himself another glass. "Or you can join me and see me suffer with each glass that I consume because my life is breaking apart..."

Darren, Eric and Leon all stood up as they all walk toward him. Michael smirks as he grabs them all glasses to drink from. They all grab a glass that is filled to the top. "Cheers to my life coming to a close and to me being the next Don." Michael says as he drank from his glass first along does the others.

Samantha steps into the parlor. She held an immediate disgust as she watched Michael and his friends get drunk. "Michael... your mother and sisters will be arriving home in a few days. I just got word..". Michael turns around as he looks over at Samantha and shrugs his shoulders before turning around to continue to alcohol binging with his dearest friends. Samantha turns around and walks out of the parlor away from the alcoholic binging.