33.

Katherine sat at the long table in the dining room with the doors closed as Victoria and her parents sat across from her while Katherine's advisors stood beside her. "I do want to make this wedding urgent as I need to wed more of my children off," Katherine says as she picks up the booklet of wedding dresses from the table as she looks over it. "I will be in charge of every aspect and details in this wedding as my son, Michael is the Don. You and your parents will participate at this time every evening until the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and the wedding day. You will not overturn my wishes or I will make every call possible to ruin your family and your own life. Do I make myself clear?" Katherine demands as she looks up from the booklet and glares directly at Victoria's father. Victoria could see where Michael got his overly-demanding side.

"Very clear, Mrs. Jackson. We will respect your decision and I am certainly positive that my daughter, Victoria agrees with your decision as it takes off the burden from her shoulders" her father responds as Victoria glances over to the closed, glass doors as Randy and Marlon both walk by. Marlon peers inside as his eyes met with Victoria. Victoria looks away quickly as she tries to slide down her seat in embarrassment but her mother slaps her shoulder lightly as Katherine takes notice on her two sons. Katherine shoos the boys away with two fingers before placing her focus on Victoria and her parents.

"Very well... I'm pleased now if you'll excuse me. Please leave the room so I can talk to my son about the wedding plans and such. Mister Harold will escort you all three out of this room." Katherine says as Harold came forward with his hands out in front of him as he stood beside Victoria and her parents and escort them out of the room. "Allow Michael inside, will you?" Katherine adds as she reapplies her dark red lipstick. Harold nods his head as he steps out of the room to capture Michael's attention as he stood against the wall with his arms crossed against his chest before he glares directly at Harold. Harold signals for him to enter the room and Michael rolls his eyes but does what he is told by his mother's annoying butler.

Michael enters the room as he nods his head at his mother, Katherine. "Hello, mother. It's been sometime, hasn't it?" Michael says to his mother as she motions him to sit down across from her.

"Enough with the small talk, Michael. We don't have any sort of time to talk about us or even the weather because I know that you will bring it up." Katherine answers him, slightly annoyed. Harold steps beside Katherine with a rolled up newspaper while Michael takes a seat and places his hands on top of the table and places his fingers through one another as he glances at his mother. "If you give me an attitude problem or a sassy comment. Mister Harold has the obligation to use that newspaper and hit you upside the head for disrespecting your mother. Understood? Good." Katherine says before Michael could respond. Michael sits back in his chair then rolls his eyes. Katherine looks up at Harold and nods her head before Harold walks over to Michael to whack him in the head.

"You son of a-." Michael says angrily as he tries to grab the newspaper from Harold's hand before Harold smacks Michael's hand away before he scurries back over to Katherine to be protected from Michael's wrath.

"WE agree that our family will pay for the entire wedding. The wedding will be in a month from now, which is enough time for you both to get to know one another. If things go as plan, our warehouses and ports will be combined together. If I ever hear that you will disobey me or even sneak around with another woman, I will .. and I mean it, Michael. I will remove your name from the family's fortune and remove you as the heir to the family's business which Randy will accept the responsibility because he comes right after you in birth order and I will order an assassination against the woman then make it look like an accident."

Michael glares at his mother as a response before Katherine motions Harold to smack Michael upside the head with a newspaper. Michael slowly moves his head to face Harold. Michael clenches his hands together forming a fist before standing up and grabbing the newspaper to throw across the room. "Do that again, you will not have a job by the end of the day and your entire family including yourself will be thrown into Lake Michigan, do I make myself fucking clear, Harold?" Michael threatens Harold as Harold's eyes widen before he bows his head. "Get out of my fucking face." Michael adds before Harold runs out of the room. Michael turns to face his mother. "Mother-".

"Do not 'mother' me. You will do as I say or you will face my wrath if you ever disobey your mother. Do I make myself clear?" Katherine demands as she stood up from her chair. Michael's jaw tightens in frustration. "Do I make myself clear, Michael Joseph Jackson?" Katherine asks once more as anger risen to her face.

"Crystal fucking clear." Michael responds before storming out of the room. Katherine glares at her son as he walks out of the room.

"That boy needs to learn respect because I most certainly did not raise him to act like his father." Katherine grumbles as she sat back down. "Farrah! Please hand me a glass of wine and begin my bath for me. I need a small vacation to the bathtub with a face mask." Katherine yells as Farrah responds "yes ma'am!'' in the distance. Katherine sighs heavily as she massages her face with her two fingers due to the overwhelming enough of stress eating her alive inside. First the business and now her son's arranged marriage.