48.

Katherine could feel her lip swollen and her left cheek hot from the amount of times, Victoria had raised a hand at her for not answering any of her or her cousin's questions over the past two hours. Victoria climbs over her knees and sits down on her lap. "If you don't tell us where our family heirloom is at... we will just burn this place down. It is your choice, Katherine." Victoria left a smug smile spread across her lips as she gets off of Katherine and stands in front of her. Frankie rolls his eyes.

"Can we hurry up with this chit chat? We gotta find someone downtown and pay them a visit after we leave this dump." Frankie retorts as Victoria turns on her heels and faces her cousin.

"How about you shut up and let me talk to this hag so we can find the actual thing that matters to our family other than the pregnant bitch that you had gotten pregnant on accident because you couldn't pull out faster." Victoria snaps at Frankie. Frankie's mouth drops as Victoria turns back around and glares at Katherine. "You have until midnight that is less than thirty minutes to tell me where our family heirloom is or I will get gasoline and burn this fucking place to the ground. Frankie, go get the gasoline from the trunks of our cars and start pouring them. We will light them near the front door. You have thirty minutes, Katherine otherwise say goodbye to your home." Victoria says with a wide, fake smile as Frankie left the room.

"Victoria... I have brought you into my home, fed you and clothed you as we prepared for your wedding to my son. How can you do this to us? To your fiancé? We could have done this easily without this ever occurring. Why did you lied about your last name and who you were associated with? This could have been a peace treaty from my family to your own family."

"My family doesn't want anything to do with your family! Those parents that you met were nothing but people that my actual parents hired because they cannot stand to look at you and remember the hell that your husband had done to us and to my cousins. To hell with that peace treaty. I want what belongs to my family over the past hundred years; our family heirloom. Don't get me wrong, Michael is very attractive but sadly, he isn't that much of my type to really be a husband of mine." Victoria scoffs. Katherine sighs heavily.

"Please.. Victoria... please, stop doing this. Let me go and we can settle this the easy way because I really do not know where your family heirloom is located at. I can just hand you over some money that your family can use to replace it-." Victoria screams loudly as she stomps her foot on the ground to quiet Katherine's pleading. Katherine's eyes widen.

"I shouldn't have to continue explaining that we do not want your fucking money. We want our family heirloom and if you do not know where it is, we will burn this fucking place to the ground with your dead body inside. Frankie! Hurry it up! We are going to forget about waiting that long and burn this fucking place to the ground and go to your whore's house to kill her!" Victoria demands as she walks toward the door of the office and walks out of it as she storms a bit down the hall. Katherine cuts herself loose with her small knife and let herself free as she began to frantically look for a gun inside of the cabinets before Victoria could return. She finds one of Michael's empty briefcase and quickly ran over to a painting of Olympia by Èdouard Manet that her husband had stolen from a museum in France during one of their early anniversaries before the children were born. Katherine yank it off the wall and allowed it to break into pieces as she began to open up the metal safe that her husband installed years ago for safe keeping. The door to the safe opens as hundreds of dollars were stacked inside, Katherine managed to stuff the suitcase completely before going back to the cabinets to get the documents of all of their worldwide warehouses, vehicles and houses before she ran over to a nearby window and threw the briefcase outside into the batch of bushes near the exterior of the manor then jumps off landing on her behind. She quickly manages to get off of the ground and limping over to where the briefcase laid, grabs the suitcase. She looks up to see the window where she jumped out off and sighs.

"This will hurt us... but keeping my family safe is important . Thank god for my other children being away with their own families and Rest In Peace to the souls that are inside. They have done us extremely well...I need to hide." Katherine whispers before looking over to a nearby gardening shed and limped over to it. She opens the door and slowly enters it closing the door behind her moments before her home erupted into flames, killing anyone insides except for Victoria, Frankie and her men as they left for another killing.