6.

Michael looks around in the dark in confusion as he moves around, the inside of his mouth felt extremely dry. He couldn't speak, his lips were covered with tape. He couldn't move and he's in a tight space. His heart begins to quicken rapidly as Michael moves around while screaming into the tape that was around his mouth. This was one of michael's worse fears .... being kidnapped.

Michael kicks at the ceiling several times and at the sides til the vehicle jerks to a stop causing Michael to slide up and down on the ground. Michael groans in pain as he felt an object striking him on his side.

Whoever this is will get one of the worse ass beatings in their entire life. Mark my fucking words. Michael thought to himself as he wiggles his wrists while attempting to free himself. The vehicle remain in a stand still. Once the top opens and I'm free, I'll be ready to attack these bastards. Michael felt sweat coming down his forehead. He felt time was ticking.

Several voices were coming from the outside moments before the ceiling opens to reveal two familiar men staring down at him, one with a smirk. "Good morning, sweetheart" the man says. Michael's eyes widen. As the other reaches down to pull the tape off his mouth.

"What the fucking hell! Let me the fuck out so I can kick both of your asses!" Michael demands as the one man who was smirking starts laughing. "Tito! Marlon!"

"Man... I can't take you serious, MJ." He laughs harder. Michael glares at him then to the other man.

"Untie me right now, Marlon!" Michael demands. Marlon smiles as he reaches down to untie him as Michael jumps up and grabs the man laughing. "I'm gonna kill you both! Mainly, you Tito!"

Marlon laughs as Michael clings onto Tito while Michael hits him repeatedly . "Let me go, Mike!" Tito pleads as he tries to throw Michael off of him.

"No!" Michael shouts at him while hitting him.

"Marlon! Help! get this fucker off of me!" Tito pleads. Marlon grabs Michael and pulls him off till Michael started hitting Marlon.

"Ah! Tito help me! He's hitting me! You hit like a bitch, Mike!" Marlon yells as he runs away from Michael. Michael tackles him to the ground.

"Fuck you!" Michael yells as he punches Marlon. Tito pulls Michael off of Marlon and onto the ground. Marlon stands up to brush off the grass and dirt.

"Stop it!" Tito demands. Michael glares at his brothers.

"You guys fucking kidnapped me and threw my ass into the trunk and you are telling me to calm down!" Michael yells at the both of them. "Fuck you both! Where's my fucking belt?!" The both of them cracks up into laughter.

"Even when he's mad, it's so funny." Marlon laughs.

"You sound just like dad before he sent your ass to London for training" Tito chuckles.

Michael immediately glares at Marlon and Tito before he charges at Marlon and tackles him back onto the ground. "Fuck! Why me?! Why couldn't you get Tito!" Marlon yells as Michael hits him harder than before.

"Because you were closer!" Michael yells back as he punches Marlon's jawline. Marlon attempts to punch Michael back but misses. Michael grabs a handful of grass and dirt to place it on Marlon's face. "Eat dirt!"

"I'm done." Tito says as he falls on the ground closing his eyes as he lays on the ground. "Let me know when you are both done fighting."

Michael and Marlon looks at each other immediately. The dirt and grass fell off Marlon's face as they both smirk at one another. They both stand up and walk over to Tito then at the same time, they both jump on top of him. "Hey!" Tito yells. The boys snickers as they stand back up. Tito glares at them both. Marlon glances at Michael.

"Hey.. so why are we here? Did Jermaine and Jackie came yet to the house?" Marlon asks Michael. Michael looks away and toward the distance. He squints as the sunlight was in the same direction.

"No, they haven't came yet. I'm still waiting for them to come but... you two decided to kidnap me and dragged me out here."

"Well, let's go back. I want to know what's going on and what's urgent for our attention. Is Janet there?"

"She lives there obviously, she's there. Mother removed her from boarding school."

"I can't believe she went to go to Paris to study." Tito says.

"She's living the dream... for now. Until she's married off like all of us are except Michael so has mom proposed to you any bachelorettes?" Marlon teases Michael.

Michael rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"They didn't interest me. They are all brats and stuck up. No, thank you." Michael responds.

"I bet you, mom is pissed." Tito says.

"She is and I don't care if she is." Michael interrupts Tito. "She doesn't care about how I feel so why should I care if she's angry. I haven't seen her for nearly three years. She can come back to kick my ass for all I care."

"Michael, you do know that our family business needs to continue by you getting married and having children. Mom will force you and tie your ass up in a chair at the altar just so you do get married."

"Let her..." Michael responds. "Can you guys just take me home?" Michael adds as he stands up on his feet while walking back toward the vehicle.

Michael wanted to find someone.

Someone who can handle his temper.

Someone to make him happy and just enjoy life.

Someone to take away all of the burden of his pain that he held inside for twelve years...

if only that someone could come quicker so he can run away from his duties of being the upcoming don.

Michael stands back as he watches his brothers get into the car. They really don't have any idea of what is waiting for us at the manor. Michael sighs as he catches up.