57.

Two hours later....

7 pm

Al Capone sat behind his desk as one of his many men enters his office with a stack of photos then places it on top of his desk. "Was it done?"

"Of course, Boss but unfortunately, Michael ended killing Louise after finding the invitation inside of that box. That boy is not happy." The man acknowledges as he scatters the photos that he had taken moments before Michael had shot Louise.

"I knew that boy was hot headed but I'm not surprised. Did he say his name?" Al Capone asked as the man shakes his head.

"No. He did not that was why Michael possibly had shot him." The man responds.

"How many men came out with that kid to get just that invitation?"

"About three. I don't believe there was anyone else inside but I could be wrong. I do know that half of his men were killed during the shootout, I've double checked that with the hospital staff when they cleared up the old warehouse out there."

Another man quickly runs into the office out of breath. "Boss! The Jacksons were spotted headed toward the warehouse that you have suggested. The crew in that building and your relatives; Victoria and Frankie are also being notified and they are moving the hostages immediately toward the rooftop that you have asked them to do." The man says rapidly in excitement.

Al Capone smiles as his cigar remained inside. "Then, this is all going to plan. Get my vehicle ready. I'm ready to meet this little boy." Al Capone says as the out of breath man nods his head to run out of the room to get the vehicle ready. "Lets go, kid. I got a little fucker to kill tonight." Al Capone adds as the man nods his head and allows Al Capone to walk right on ahead toward the garage outside of the manor.