37.

Evanora lifts up her fists as Michael held up his hands. She stares into his eyes as she held her breath before hitting her fists against his hands. The sound of the smacking hitting against his palm echoes throughout the room.

Evanora drops her fists as Michael rubs his neck in frustration before putting his hands back up in the air. "Three weeks of training and that is the best that you can do? Again and this time use more force and aggression." Michael demands of her as she raises her fists once more and hits his palm with more force and anger than previously.

"Again.." Michael says more sternly as Evanora does it once more but with more anger. Evanora lowers her fists in frustration.

"I am doing it, stop asking me to keep repeating the same steps! It is irritating me." Evanora says as she crosses her arms against her chest. "How is repeating the same steps as teaching!" She adds.

Michael rolls his eyes.

"This is how you learn, now stop your complaining or you'll do fifty push-ups and five laps." Michael demands.

Evanora groans as she raises her fists once more. Michael glares at her. "Groaning as well and throwing a fit is also included as a complaint." He adds. Michael held up his hands.

In frustration, Evanora punches his hand harder than before. Michael closes his hands around her fists. He looks up from their hands to her face with a smile. "Perfect."

Evanora raises her left eyebrow before Michael bends her over as he held her underneath his arms, locking her body from moving away. "Hey, let me go! I wasn't paying attention!" Evanora yells as Michael chuckles as she swung her arms around hitting both Michael's right thigh and the air.

"Expect the unexpected, darling." He responds before letting her go. Evanora fixes her hair before Marlon enters the room with Darren holding a large briefcase and Leon.

"Hey, Boss... we have some important matters to discuss with you alone so if you don't mind..." Darren says as he glances over to Evanora. Evanora sighs before she walks out of the room.

* * *

Evanora steps out of the room before turning to the side as she notices Victoria standing next to the doorway and raises her left eyebrow. She stands in front of Victoria with her arms crossed. "What are you doing there?" Evanora says as Victoria's eyes widen in shock.

"I- um.. I was just admiring how beautiful the garden outside of those windows look. The gardener did a wonderful job!" Victoria replies knowing damn well that she lied.

"You and I both know that you are lying. I know a liar when I see one. Why are you eavesdropping on their meeting when it doesn't concern you." Evanora says as she drew in closer to Victoria. "I'm watching you and others are as well. Just know that if Michael ever finds out that you are eavesdropping to his meetings, he will throw you in the basement... with the spiders, cobwebs, dirt, and snakes. Whatever, your intentions are... it will come to light." Evanora threatens as she steps back. "I don't care about your family status or even who you are but if you try to hurt Michael. Mark my fucking words, you will be sorry"

"So you are also now against me... What if I do hurt him? What will you do? He doesn't know you or care about you. You are nothing compare to him. You won't provide him anything!" Victoria replies angrily.

"I can provide him love. You will just provide him, his own death certificate." Evanora snaps back before walking away. Victoria stood there as she watches Evanora walk away.

"She will regret that and regret choosing their side." Victoria mumbles.

* * *

Darren glances back at Michael before they all walk toward a nearby table at the corner of the room where glasses of water that was used by Evanora and Michael sat on top of. Leon picks up the glasses and held on to them while Darren places the briefcase on top of the table as Michael leans over and places his hands behind his back.

Darren pulls out photos of the warehouse and the men by several windows and a single guard at the entrance. "I know that in the past, your father suggested that we should stay away from nearby Chicago but look... we can snag this warehouse from underneath Al Capone's nose. It's not heavily guarded. There must be at least four guards that we can all take down with six people on our end within ten minutes . We just need your permission to move forward.. so what do you say?"

Michael picks up the photo and studies it before glancing at the men that surrounded him. "Yes, definitely but we need Danny to join us. He has a good shot and it way better than Marlon." Michael says before glancing over to Marlon. Marlon rolls his eyes as he scoffs. Michael smirks.

"Sure little brother..." Marlon replies. Michael's smirk quickly disappears.

"Little brother? I'm your boss, therefore, you will call me your boss." Michael demands. Marlon chuckles.

"Sure, little man" Marlon answers before he began to walk away. Michael grabs Marlon's jacket before Marlon tugs himself away from Michael's grip. "In my world, you are just the same as me. A nobody. Your title means nothing to me." Marlon adds coldly.

"My title was given because I was more of a fit to Father than you ever were. You couldn't even keep Evanora by your side." Michael replies with anger in his voice. Marlon turns around and raises his fist toward Michael before Darren and Leon blocks him immediately.

"Do not touch him or you will be fucking sorry." Leon demands with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Do not associate my name with Evanora ever again, Michael." Marlon growls at Michael before stomping out of the room and bumps into Victoria as she stood by the door.

"Hello, Marlon." She says with a smile while placing her hair behind her ear. Marlon smiles back at her as she wraps her arm around his arm. "I've missed you!"

Michael rolls his eyes and says "It seems as you have found some new company anyways, I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you have finally moved on." Marlon scoffs as he takes Victoria out of the office leaving the boys behind. "Pathetic..." Michael adds.