Thank you.

This book is dedicated to all of my loyal readers from December 22nd of 2018 to May 10th of 2020 for your support over the past two years, nearly three years of this story from the original chapters to the newly edited chapters.

Thank you for sticking by this story and supporting it to the very end. ❤️

Also to my dearest friend, Tiffany, it is you who have supported this story since the very very beginning. Your reactions, emotions and overall criticism has helped me build as a better writer than what I was when I first started writing.

Thank you.
I wouldn't have done this story without you and your guidance along with your support.

This story has literally been my most favorite story to ever write within my seven years on being here. I've had stories that came and go because I gotten extremely bored with until this one came along.

The inspiration for some of my characters' personalities especially Michael's personality came from the show; Meteor Garden. This show fucking inspired me to the MAX. I really do recommend watching this show. It is one of my favorites to watch. I'm on my third time watching it as we speak!

It has been a great two years but I think I am ready to wrap this story up.

Goodnight, my sweet precious 'No Boundaries'. You have been amazing and I will always love this story truly from the bottom of my heart.

Started on December 22nd, 2018

Ended on May 10th, 2020

Construction began on August 23rd, 2019 and completed editing on February 17th, 2020

Thank you.

Much love as always

Much love as always.

xxx

I'll see you guys on the flip side 😉

If you loved this story, please check out my other stories:

Mr. Jackson

His Cherry

Confinement

Check it out now!