29.

Evanora walks toward Tito and slams her palm against the table as Tito jumps from the impact. "Do you know where your brother, Michael hides his pistol? Or any other type of guns? I know that you have more than the weapons that you carry daily now where are they?!" Evanora demands as she glares at Tito. Tito rolls his eyes at Evanora and continues to eat his sandwich. Evanora grabs his sandwich before he bites into it and bites it herself then places it on his plate. "Where are the guns, Tito?" She asks once more with little less patience than she had before.

"Do you have to be so damn fucking annoying? Why? Why do you want to know where the guns are located at?" Tito asks her.

Nearly feeling defeated, Evanora pulls Tito up from his chair by his dress shirt before slamming Tito against the wall and pushes him back once more.

"Where are the fucking guns? I shouldn't have to repeat myself. Tell me where those guns are at before I make sure that I will injure your friend down there so you wouldn't be able to produce any more children now where are the fucking guns.." Evanora sneers. Tito's eyes widen.

"You are one crazy ass bitch." Tito replies before Evanora pulls him forward and back against the wall. "Okay! Okay! I'll show you where it's fucking at!" Tito adds just as Evanora lets go of his shirt as he walks toward the basement door. Evanora follows behind him as he guides her down the steps as the door closes behind them both. "Do not fucking tell Michael that I'm showing you where it's at. He'll fucking kill me. He's more of a psychopath than you are."

"Why is he so against females using guns? It's not fair that we have to trust the men to save our lives. We can defend ourselves just as men could defend themselves." Evanora states as Tito scoffs.

"Michael is against females using guns because our father said so and whatever rules were applied by our father. We cannot break them or bend it or even remove it. Trust me, Janet already fought with our father before and she lost. You will definitely lose at this one." Tito says as he turns into a room with a lock against the door. Tito pulls out the key from underneath the mat and places it inside the keyhole. The door opens within the click. He pushes the door open. He reaches for the light and turns it on as they both step inside.

The room was surrounded with metal fences protecting the large amounts of weapons being stored in this room from semi-automatic pistols, submachine guns, multi-role heavy machine guns, light machine guns, rifles, and snipers. On the opposite side of the room were grenades, homemade bombs, TNT. Evanora's eyes widen as she walks around the room as she acknowledges every weapon inside of the room. The feeling of strength, power overwhelmed Evanora as she sighs heavily. "This is amazing... it's beautiful." She says as she turns on her heel to face Tito as he stood in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Well.. this is the last time you will ever see this room now come on, let's go..." Tito says before turning around. Evanora runs up to him and grabs his wrist to pull him back.

"This will not be the last time that I will see this room." Evanora demands as Tito rubs his wrist.

"It will be now let's get out of here before we get caught."

"No, I will tell Michael that you have shown me this room if you leave and if also you won't teach me on how to use a gun."

Tito's mouth drops. "Is that a threat?" He asks her as she smirks and folds her arms against her chest.

"Yes, it is. If you decide to leave this room and not teach me how to use a gun. I will tell your brother that you willingly have shown me this room without no questions being asked but if you do stay and will teach me. This will be our own little dirty secret."

Tito glares at Evanora. "You are a pain in the ass, you know that right?" Tito says as he inhales heavily through his nose as he fixes his composure. "Fine, I'll teach you. Not here but I do know of a place where I can take you but it will be out of the city and into a different state where our rivals will never find us. Just keep your mouth shut." Tito gave in as Evanora smiles as she claps her hands together in happiness.

"Thank you so much! You are the best! Unlike your dickhead of a brother!" Evanora cheers as she walks toward Tito and hugs him tightly. Tito pulls away from their hug in annoyance as he hates hugs from other women besides his own wife.

"Do not hug me ever again or even touch me." Tito replies as Evanora brushes past him and ignores his wishes.