55.

"Sir..." a man walks into a family meeting that Al Capone was holding with his relatives. Al Capone pulls his cigar away from his lips as he irritatedly looks at the man with no interest or concern of what he will bring up.

"What the hell do you want? Can't you see that we are having a meeting?" Al Capone answers in annoyance as he faces the man along with his relatives as they started to stare at the intruder.

"I believe that the Jackson family is onto the location where the hostages are being held. A car of the family was spotted nearby."

"So you believe but don't actually fucking know? Is that what I'm assuming?"

"What? No! Sir, their car was actually spotted but I believe that we should move the hostages elsewhere before they raid the place." The man answers quickly as Al Capone sighs heavily while sitting back.

"Then do something about it, you idiot." He replies snarky.

"But sir- you are our boss... we have to follow your orders." The man responds. Al Capone moves his chair around to face the man who stood there nervously as he made eye contact with Al Capone.

"Well then.. I suppose we invite them to a special occasion then if they want them so badly. Don't you think so, my family?" Al Capone replies as he turns around to face his family with a smile. The relatives began to say yes before drifting off into their own minor conversations as Al Capone stands up on his feet. "There, you have it. Make an invitation to the Jackson's Don so he can personally attend those hostages' funerals including his own funeral." Al Capone adds as the man nods his head as his eyes lower.

"Yes... of course, sir. I'll go ahead and make the invitation and bring it to the Don of the Jackson family." The man replies as he began to step back before Al Capone grabs him by his jacket.

"And don't fuck it up, kid. That Jackson kid is tough so don't get your ass beat if he catches on to the invitation and especially, don't give him any answers to where the main location of where we are all at. Do you understand me, kid?" Al Capone snaps at him. The man nods his head repeatedly so he can escape Al Capone's grip. "I would like to pay that girl, a little visit by the way. Get my driver ready. I'll be down once this is finished." He adds as he lets go of the man and shoves him roughly to the wall.

The relatives began to snicker and chuckle as the man began to ran out of the room in embarrassment and fear that Al Capone had caused him. He quickly walks back into the office that all of his crew members and himself work inside of. "Can I get someone to work on a invite to a local warehouse for the Jackson's done. I need it done immediately!" The man calls out as a few crew members began to scramble around to get started on the invitation quickly as possible.

They all knew Al Capone's temper and if he doesn't get what he wants done on time, they will all face the consequences especially the one that was told on what to do.

There was mutual connection to both Michael and Al Capone; they were impatient and hot headed but Al Capone was worse. The consequences that he held against his crew was that he will either beat you or kill you and even sometimes, he would beat you and allow his men to take your limp body, drive your limp body to a open field just to add more beatings before leaving you for dead. He was full of surprises whenever someone had reached that certain point of disappointment and that has happened quite often.