36.

Michael slowly sneaks up behind Janet as he grabs a hold on her shoulders. "Bah!" Michael yells into Janet's ear before she turns around quickly and kicks Michael's crotch as she lifts up her fists. Michael immediately bends over from the pain as he groans.

"Oh, it is just you." Janet grumbles as she lowers her fists. She glares at Michael and crosses her arms against her chest as Michael falls on the ground in a fetal position. "I didn't kick you that hard. Stop your complaining before I give you something else to cry about" Janet adds while Michael groans as Marlon walks toward them before his eyes widen and turned around quickly before Janet spots him as she turns around as she heard footsteps behind her. "Hey, big brother!" Janet yells at Marlon before he started to run away. "Wimp!" She adds before placing her foot on Michael's back, Michael groans once more as he could still feel the pain shooting throughout his entire body. "So... there has to be something that you came to bother me about, Mikey Wikey." Janet says as she kept her foot on top of his back.

"I'll... tell you... once you ... move your...fucking foot... off my..fucking...back!" Michael gasps for air while glaring up at Janet.

"Well, my bad..." Janet says with a smile. Janet moves her foot quickly as Michael stood up and fixes his jacket. "Now tell me what do you want?"

"I've taught you self defense. Am I right, Dunk?" Michael asks Janet as Janet crosses her arms against her chest.

"I mean yeah, you did but you never taught me on how to use a gun anyways, why did you ask me that when you already knew that." Janet replies as Michael smirks. Janet's eyebrows raise. "What are you even thinking about doing?" Janet asks Michael as a mischievous smirk appears on his face.

* * *

"Evanora! Dodge!" Michael demands as Janet swings another punch at Evanora. Evanora dodges quickly before Janet elbows Evanora on her side causing Evanora to fall on the ground. Janet reaches her hand out to Evanora to help her up. Michael sighs heavily as he watches the girls help one another. "Enemies don't help one another to get back on their feet. Don't help each other, you imbeciles." He demands. Evanora rolls her eyes before glancing over at Janet with a warm smile.

"You did good, E. Whatever that Dummy says, ignore him. You'll get better at defense someday." Janet says with a smile as sweat drips from her face. Janet fixes her shirt as Michael came toward them.

"What the hell was that, Evanora? You need to keep your eyes on Janet even after you dodge." Michael says angrily. Janet rolls her eyes and places her arm on his shoulder.

"Big brother... she's trying. Give her break, she's not like you and I so relax before I kick your ass, okay? She will get better. She wasn't born into this lifestyle, you gotta remember that." Janet says before she smacks Michael's head and walks toward Evanora then wraps her arms over hers. "Now if you'll excuse us. We'll be having tea and snacks with Latoya and Rebbie with your stupid fiancée. Have a good evening!" Janet says with a huge smile as she pulls Evanora away.

"But we aren't-" Michael pauses as Janet flicks him off.

"I said have a good evening!" Janet snaps back at him as they left the room. Michael rolls his eyes as he scoffs.

"What is with girls and their fucking tea parties?" Michael mutters to himself.

Janet and Evanora enters the dining room as Rebbie and LaToya were already seated with Victoria sitting across from them. "Hello, sister and Evanora! Please, sit!" LaToya says with a smile as she moves her seat over as Janet takes a seat beside her. Evanora looks over at an uncomfortable Victoria. Evanora smiles at her and sits down beside her.

"Hello, Victoria. How are you, today?" Evanora asks her as she places a large silk napkin onto her lap. Victoria smiles back at her as she does the same with her own napkin.

"It has been quite well so far, thank you for asking and also for sitting here beside me instead of sitting with the Jackson sisters. You must have seen how uncomfortable I was being alone without anyone to talk too. You didn't really have to do that." Victoria says as she reaches for a small sandwich that had peanut butter and jelly inside. She takes a small bite and places it on her small side plate. Evanora reaches over for some sugar for her tea.

"I know how it feels to be lonely in a room full of people."

Victoria looks back at her with a sad face. "But you have them. You know them. I don't really know anyone besides you and Marlon. My own fiancé hates me and still hasn't spoken a word to me." She adds.

"Just because I know them, it doesn't mean anything when you could still feel the loneliness lurking around. You can still have the happiest face in the room but deep down, nobody can see the sadness inside as it eats you away inside." Evanora responds as she looks down and away from Victoria's gaze.

"Do you feel that way?" Victoria asks her, concern. Evanora tries to smile but fails.

"Everyday." She blurts as she glances over at Victoria. Victoria places a hand on her newest friend.

"I'm here for you." Victoria states. Evanora places her other hand on top of Victoria's hand and smiles at her.

"Thank you..."