28.

Frankie smirks as he places photos on Al Capone's desk as Al Capone sat away from the light. Al Capone leans in as he studies the images and glances up to Frankie, confused at what he is supposed to be looking at.

The photos show various hallways and rooms from a courtyard, kitchen, dining room and various bedrooms and bathrooms.

"Frankie, please explain to me on what I supposed to be looking at before I shoot you in the face for wasting my eyesight." Al Capone responds. Frankie swallows hard before he smiles.

"It is an inside view of the Jackson Manor. Our source which was myself by the way, was able to go inside of the Manor after months of being pushed back due to inconveniences. Please have a look so we can develop a plan on kidnapping and murdering the heir of Joseph Jackson." Frankie says as he walks around the desk and places his head on his cousin's shoulder. Frankie smiles. "We will be able to achieve our family's lifelong dream on taking back our properties and streets from the clenches of the Jackson family once we get rid of that boy."

Al Capone grins as he lights his cigar and sat back with a photo that shows a master bedroom. "I'm sure a plan will be coming momentarily. It's just a matter of when and what time this will take place. That boy will be mine and the Jackson family will rue the day when they took our family's properties and streets. There won't be a Jackson left to stop me as long that I live.." he says. "And with our baby cousin in there, if we fail, she will be able to fulfill our family's goal on destroying that family." Al Capone adds with a chuckle. "We will succeed no matter what..."

__ ____ __

Two days later

Michael opens his bedroom door forcibly as he and Evanora both kissed one another on the way inside. Her red lipstick staining his lips and the surrounding of his lips. Michael pulls away as her fingers were tangled around his curls. He smiles as he places her back against the door. "I never knew a good girl like you can be so mischievous with a guy like myself especially hiding our relationship from everyone else.. I'm also impressed that you haven't told Janet yet after our kiss on the rooftop two days ago..." Michael says.

Evanora smiles as her pearly white teeth shows. "Someday, she will know but right now..." She responds as she unties her hair. "I can be bad, Michael." She adds. "Badder than you, Jackson."

"You aren't badder than me. You can't fight, you're still a weakling." Michael chuckles softly.

Evanora leans in toward his ear as she whispers "you can always teach me your ways, master Jackson such as teaching me on how to use a gun."

Michael's eyes widen at her remarks. "Evanora, you are a lady..." he says.

"A lady who can help you if Al Capone ever comes back. He attack your family's family unexpectedly. His men could have killed you in the front entrance and you know that. Please, please teach me." She begs as she drops on the ground to hold on to his leg. She places her face against his leg near his manhood as she continues to beg. "Please!"

Michael tries to pull her away from his leg as he grew uncomfortable at where her head is located near. "Evanora, please... as much as I would love to teach you. I just don't want you to get in the crossfire of gunfire. Please understand that. I couldn't be able to live with myself if something ever happened to you." Michael says as he was able to pull her away. "my own sisters aren't allowed to be trained only to defend themselves if the intruder was able to sneak past."

"Why can't you just teach me how to use a gun!" Evanora snaps back at him.

"I just told you why, Evanora. Why are you being so fucking difficult to understand that I cannot imagine a life without you if you were ever killed! How much that would kill me inside, all because I've lost the only important person who ever matters to me because I trusted her with a weapon and she wasn't able to use it properly. Make it make sense." Michael replies. Evanora crosses her arms against her chest which annoy Michael that she was being childish at the matter.

"You will not be trained to use a gun. I've made myself clear and being the don, you will obey my orders or I will lock you up in your family's home in Chicago without ever leaving it for the next several days if you continue on bothering me." Michael threatens as he gets closer to her face with a dull expression on his face. "Do I make myself clear, Ms. Sanito?"

"Crystal...clear" She responds as Michael pushes her away from the door, leaving her in the room of silence. "I'll find my own way on getting access to a gun with or without your help, Michael. One way or another."