50.

Evanora looks around before looking down at her tied wrists then upward to see Marlon unconscious on the ground on the opposite side of where she sat. "Marlon..." she whispers sadly. "I am so sorry that you are stuck here with me. For what I have put you through. For loving your brother instead of you... it really wasn't my intention on doing that to you. Hurting you in the process of loving your brother. Please just... wake up. For me, for your family... they love you and I love you. So please just wake up..." Evanora whispers softly as Marlon remain still and unconscious. A tear fell from Evanora's eyes as she began to cry softly. "All I want you to do is please.. just wake up."

The door swings open causing Evanora to jump up as she wipes her tears from her cheeks as Victoria stood in front of her with a devious smile. "Hello, Princess... am I interrupting something?" Victoria says coldly as she walks toward Evanora.

"No.." Evanora answers as Victoria hmph.

"That is quite a shame. I really was expecting you to fall apart." Victoria chuckles as she began to walk toward Evanora and bends down. "You aren't tough, Evanora. You just really aren't. You are just a little girl from the outskirts of Chicago, born into a poor family and you will die with your poor family's reputation. Do you really think Michael would give up his entire family's fortune? His position in his family's business for a girl that saw his own father being murdered? I wouldn't if I were Michael because you would be killed the very second that I found you." Victoria grabs Evanora's hair and begins to brush it away from her face.

"You don't even know him to say that. He isn't like that, Victoria. His heart is pure unlike yours." Evanora interrupts her before Victoria slams the back of Evanora's head against the wall.

"But he is like that, you dumb bitch. He is a Jackson. They kill people. They kill innocent people all the fucking time. They murdered my sister! His father murdered my sister who was there at the wrong time so we murdered his father who was there at the right time. This is what the mafia is like but you are so fucking stupid to realize that if you marry into his family, you will become just like him. He is a killer just like his fucking father. Your children if you have any will be trained to be just like him."

"Your family murdered people too, Victoria... whatever Al Capone is to you, he has killed thousands just like his sidekick and just like you. You aren't so innocent either."

Victoria looks down into Evanora's eyes as she slowly pulls out her pocket knife. "You are right... I am a murderer." Victoria stands up on her feet as she looks over at Marlon's unconscious body and back at Evanora. "And he is my next victim if you try to insult me or my family again. Do you understand, bitch?" Victoria adds as she places the pocket knife against Marlon's throat.

"Yes..."

"Good. I will be upstairs figuring out how to kill you and wait for your beloved, Michael to arrive. Toodles." Victoria says with a smile as she walks toward the door and closes it behind her. Evanora looks down at her shoes.

"Please, Michael... please find us"