Chapter 59

Shoto's pov:

A few minutes passed and I was helping Katsuki with the lunch while Frosty was playing with Rachel and Mishal who were in the living room. As I was busy chopping, two strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his hard chest. I giggled and tiled my head, looking up at Katsuki who was smiling. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back as I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked in the kiss and placed his hands on my hips.

"You are so adorable darlin~ how did I end up with a beautiful wife like you~" He kissed my cheek and pulled me into his chest. I chuckled and rubbed his back.

"Aww since when did you become so sweet?" He raised my chin and raised an eyebrow.

"And since when did you get so naughty like this ha?" He smirked and placed his hands on my ass cheeks and rubbed them. I blushed and tried to push him away which I failed since he is stronger than me.

"S-stop! The kids are in the living room!" He chuckled and kept rubbing my ass. I clutched his shirt and frowned. "I-i'm serious Katsuki!"

"Then why don't we take it to our room ha? Guess you need to know who is the real Daddy here~" He moved his hand in my pants and rubbed my dick. I bite my bottom lip and placed my head on his chest. As I was about to say a thing, we heard Mishal's voice who was calling for us. We both turned and saw Mishal who was rubbing his eyes while holding a teddy bear. Katsuki removed his hands and walked up to him, kneeling down and picked him up.

"What's wrong little angel? Where is your sister?" Katsuki said with his calm voice as he kissed Misha's cheek. Mishal hugged his bear and nuzzled into Katsuki's chest.

"Sisi silipy..." He mumbled. I fixed my clothes and walked up to him. I kissed the top of Mishal's head.

"I'll bring Rachel. Can you take them to our room?" I asked as I kissed Katsuki's cheek. He nodded and walked upstairs. I walked in the living room to see Rachel on the sofa with Frosty laying next to her. I shacked my head and smiled. I walked up to her and carefully picked her up.

"You are really nice Frosty" She purred while waving her tail. I patted her head as I took Rachel to our room. I walked in to see Katsuki on the bed with Mishal nuzzling into his chest. I giggled and walked towards him. I lay down with Rachel in my arms.

"Both are so cute when sleeping." I whispered. Katsuki chuckled and kissed my cheek as he pulled a blanket on Mishal. I placed Rachel next to him as they both hugged each other unconsciously.

"They are indeed cute; like you kitten." He sat up and picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my nose as he looked at Mishal and Rachel for the last time before he took me out of the room.

(LIGHT SMUT)

"You are cute too you know that~" I giggled and pinched his cheek and leaned on his neck. I smirked as I licked it. He shivered and stopped walking. I licked it again before biting on the spot. He groaned as he wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my back against the wall. Before I could react, he captured my lips and kissed me deeply. I moaned in the kiss which made him use this chance to shove his tongue into my mouth. My cheeks heat up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. He smirked in the kiss and moved his hand under my shirt, up to my chest as he rubbed it. My back arched as I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. He rubbed my nipples while rubbing my back. I pulled away for air as a small moan left my mouth. He smirked and leaned on my neck, licked it while sucking on it, making it hard for me to hold my moans. His other hand moved to my ass and squeezed it. I bite my bottom lip and arched my back again.

"Baby, tonight your Daddy will have to take care of you~" He said in his sexy voice as he kissed me on the cheek before taking me downstairs. I crossed my arms and frowned.

"You know you are so mean! You like teasing me!"