Chapter 3

Shoto's pov: (FINALLY lol)

'Why is he so kind to me? First he saved me. Second, he lend me his jacket. Third he said that I'm his friend even though we only met each other for ten minutes or so. And fourth...HE IS PATTING MY HEAD AND CALLING ME CUTE AND KITTEN! If he continue  this, my gay side will show itself! And he is so tall! He's 5'9! HE IS 4 INCHES TALLER THAN ME! With this t-shirt that he is wearing, his handsome muscles are showing. SO HANDSOME! (Yes our Shoto is gay. Don't be surprised! LOL!). I'm just. . .glad that he counted me as his friend. I can tell that I'm as red as tomato! '

"Thank y-you for accepting me as y-your friend Bakugo." 'His name really suits him.'

"Tsk. No problem kitten. Now come on. Let's go to class. We don't want to keep the sleepy head teacher waiting!" He started walking so as I following him behind. We reached the class 1-A. Bakogo knocked the door and then he opened it. Thanks to his tall height, I was hidden behind him.

"Bakugo and Todoroki, come and sit please. I am Mr.Aizawa. I am your training teacher." Bakugo walked toward his seat. I went to a seat next to the window. Thanks to my luck, Bakugo sat behind me. 'I could feel everyone staring at me. I'm sure it's because of the jacket that Bakugo gave to me. Which is big for a small person like me.'

Time skip...cuz I'm lazy LOL...

'Finally the class finished and everyone left the class except Bakugo and Midoriya. Both of them came towards me.'

"Todoroki-kun! You okay?" Midoriya asked as he placed his hands on my shoulders. I could see something in Bakogo's eyes that I couldn't explain.

"OI DEKU! GIVE HIM SOME SPACE!" Bakogo yelled and pushed Midoriya's off my shoulders.

"Kachan! He is my friend! I want to know if he is okay! He didn't feel good this morning so I was worried!" Midoriya said. Bakugo smirked and put his arm around my waist. I blushed madly and turned my head away from them, hiding my blushing face with my hands.

"If you were his friend, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU COME LOOKING FOR HIM WHEN HE NEEDED SOMEONE HA? ANSWER THIS STUPID DEKU!" Bakugo tightened his grip.

"W-what d-do you mean Kachan?"

"If you had seen him, you would knew what I'm talking about! And now if you excuse us, we are going for our break time! NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME WITH AN IDIOT LIKE YOU!" Bakugo grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the class. When we were at the yard, he let go of my hand. He sighed and turned his head to me. I was still blushing so, I couldn't look directly into his pretty red eyes.

"Hey, s-sorry for the argue." He said with small blush ad he rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled and looked at him.

"It's okay." I said and gave him a small smile.

"Deku was my childhood friend too. Although he was always annoying!" He crossed his arms and hissed in anger. I couldn't resist so I let out a small laughter. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" He questioned and tiled his head.

"Hehe when you are annoyed you look...cute." I blushed. But then I realized what I just said which made my blush darker. "I-I mean...d-don't g-get me wrong!". I wrapped my arms around myself without looking at Bakugo. Although, I heard him chuckle.

"You are cute when you mumble you know! I have to admit, you are the first person who made me like this. Kinda soft ya know." He put his hand on my head and I blushed even more.

"YOOO BAKUBRO! WHERE WERE YOU!?" I heard someone yelled. I looked around and saw four people coming towards us. One thing that surprised me was that, Bakugo's hand was still on my head.

"Shitty hair! CUT YOUR VOICE!" Bakogo said while pointing at the red hair guy with weird hair. 'Shitty hair? Is that even a name? '

"AWWWW! You have find a new friend I see!" The girl with pink hair said. 'Are they...Bakugo's friend? '

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME INTRUDUCE YOU TO HIM?" Bakugo yelled. They laughed. 'He is so funny when he is mad! '

"Okay okay chill bro!" The boy with yellow hair said, crossing his arms.

"Todoroki, these are my friends. Raccon eyes Mina, Pikachu Kaminari, Shitty hair Kirishima, and soy sauce Sero. Guys, this is Todoroki." He removed his hand although he placed it on my shoulder.

"Awwww! He is so cute!" Mina squealed. I blushed and rubbed my hands.

"Isn't that your jacket Bakubro? Kirishima asked with a grin which made Bakugo groan.

"YES IT IS! SO WHAT IDIOT!" He yelled. Kirishima chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"We should gave him a nickname too!" Kaminari said. They all nodded while Bakugo facepalmed. I smiled. They are so funny. I hope I be their friends too...

ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED! BRUH! My hands are aching so badly T_T! But anyways, I'll write nothing will stop me!!! :)

C U GUYS! PEACE!!!

{EDITTED}