Chapter 26

Katsuki's pov: Three months later

It's been three months that my kitten is carrying our babies. His smooth belly has grown and he is embarrassed because of it. He wears my baggy shirts or hoodies. His mood swing is so cute. In a second, he is laughing and in another second he is pissed. He was coming to the school till two weeks ago. But as the doctor said, it's the best if he stays home and don't do any trainings. I really wish that I could stay with him although, I have to take notes at school for both of us. I informed our teachers and principal about Shoto's condition. I thought that they would drop him out of school but as people say, don't judge a book by it's cover. Mr.Aizawa said that even if he has to, he will come to home and teach him. Also, Midnight said that she will help Shoto through his pregnancy. Pretty much, everyone wants to help Shoto. So as I! Another thing is some of our classmates in class 1-A have found out about Shoto being pregnant. I asked my squad and they said that didn't say a word to anyone. If this only stays in our class, it's good. We all have got closer together. I think that class 1-A is the friendliest class! We also have a group chat that we all chat. Some of them even asks how is Shoto. I wasn't expecting them to be like this. But, I'm glad. Today, I have invited the bakusquad to my home. Because I want to keep some company for my angel.

-Aww I can't wait to see candy cane! Raccoon eyes said as we were walking to my home.

-It's been two weeks man! We've missed him for sure! Shitty hair said.

-He must be happy to see us. The shy Pikachu said. Ever since he is with soy sauce, his personality has changed.

About few minutes of walking, we arrived. I knocked. There was no answer. Strange...I knocked again. I was getting pissed when I heard the footsteps. I sighed. The door flew open and reviled my kitten who was wearing a pink aprons with his red long sleeves and white pants.

-Hello! Sorry I was in the kitchen. He gave us a smile which made my heart melt. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a gentle kiss.

-Aww so cute! Soy sauce whispered. We pulled away as we headed inside. As we entered, I could smell food. He has cooked for us? Were are those old parents!?

-If you are wondering about Mitsuki and Masaru, they have gone out to buy something for your grandparents. Shoto said. My grandparents? WTF! DING...I looked at my notification and it was from the old hag. I opened it.

We have gone shopping. We told Shoto that we are buying for your grandparents although we are going to but we are buying some clothes for our grandchildren! Byeeee...

I smile. I'm going to be a dad. A dad and a husband!

Time skip....

-WOW TODOROKI! IT WAS SO DELICIOUS! Shitty hair almost yelled.

-Thanks. He blushed. I placed a kiss on his cheek as he blushed even more.

-Sooo have you thought about baby names? Pikachu asked. We shacked our head.

-EEEEE! So let us help you to choose! Raccoon eyes suggested. I rolled my eyes as my kitten smiled.

-It would be nice!