Chapter 40

Shoto's pov:

Katsuki help me to walk. He took me to the end of the hallway.

-W-where a-are we h-heading? I asked while holding his shoulder to support myself.

-My parents and Pikachu's parents turned the guest room to nursery. My eyes got widen as I gasped. Kaminrai's parents? But why?

-You are wondering why? Well, Mitsuki said that Pikachu really likes you, not that like if you know what I mean. I nodded. I like Kaminari too. He is good friend! He really helped me through my pregnancy too even if he didn't know much about it. We reached the room. Katsuki opened the door and I saw two cribs, one green and one white. There was a closet, two chairs and one dipper changing table. We walked to the cribs which were next to eachother. I saw my little babies sleeping with dippers. I picked Mishal carefully. I sat on the chair as I stroke his hair softly. He tiredly held my shirt.

-Ouuu. He mumbled in my arms as his sleepy eyes snapped open. He smiled at me and clutched my chest. Katsuki came next to me and helped me to get my shirt till my chest. Mishal placed his hand on my chest as his tiny mouth was placed on my nipple. Argh why does this feel weird? I held his head and he started to suck my nipple. At first, it sting but then, I got used to it. I could feel something that was sucking from my nipple and I'm assuming it's milk. Katsuki placed his hand on my cheek and held my head into his side. I'm so happy...so so happy that I can't really describe it!

-How does it feel darling? Katsuki placed a kiss on my head. I giggle while Mishal was still drinking my milk.

-It's weird to be honest. But, I'll get used to it.

-Heh, you know...I'm was so happy when I first saw Mishal, my heart was beating like crazy! I could feel the happiness in my head and in my heart. And then, when I saw Rachel after...my whole world turned bright! Like there was a sun shining! I looked at him and saw him smiling. The way he talked about his feeling for seeing our babies for the first time, makes my heart warm. I never thought that he would be like this. He had changed ever since we are together.

-I can see how much happy you are. I'm also so happy that I can't really describe this feeling right now! Katsuki bend down and placed a quick but sweet kiss on my lips.

-OUAA! We both jumped when we heard Rachel. Katsuki immediately ran to her crib and picked her up. He kissed her forehead as he gently moved his arms in a rhythm.

-OWAAA! She cried again. Katsuki sighed as he ruffled her hair.

-I guess she is hungry. He walked to me with Rachel crying in his arms. Mishal finished eating and he fell asleep afterwards. I giggled as I stood up and placed him in his crib. I pulled the covers on him. Katsuki gave Rachel to me. She didn't stop crying which made me sad. I sat as I held my shirt up. I held her head. She placed her mouth on my nipple while she was still crying. Katsuki knelt infront of me and placed his head on my knees. I chuckled. I looked at Rachel who started to suck my nipple. I placed my other hand on Katsuki's head and ruffled it.

-Don't cry young one's, everything's gonna be fineYou're here in your mother's arms. Everything's gonna be alrightDon't fret now, hush now sleep tight~.Don't cry, I'm here by our sideI'm here by your sideYou don't need to cry,I'm here,I'm here,I'm here~. With that, she stopped eating as I saw her eyes were closed. I sighed and placed a kiss on her forehead.

-You have a beautiful voice kitten. He stood up and gently took Rachel from my arms as he placed her in her crib. He pulled the covers on her. He turned to me. I really got tired after this.

-I'll carry you okay? He said. I nodded as he picked me up bridal style. ' I'll check on them for the rest of the night, you get so rest'

-You should 'yawn' rest too. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

-I will. But you are more important.

Thanks for the lullaby a_singing_sock :D