Chapter 29

Shoto's pov:

It's been six months that I'm carrying Rachel and Mishal. And it's been three months that Katsuki proposed to me. I really missed school and my classmates. Even thought, I chat with them in the group chat that we have. I'm glad that they all have accepted us except, grape guy...Mineta. As I heard, no one really like that guy. He is a girl freak! On the other hand, Midoriya had texted me a lot! Every single day, he calls me and texts me. He even congrats me. I thought he knew that I was pregnant but it turned out that he didn't know. I guess, Midoriya is jealous of Katsuki and so as Katsuki. I wonder how they were friends before. Still, no one knows about our proposal except bakusquad. After I had lunch, I went to took a shower which I ended up in the bath tub, thinking. Have to admit, when you start thinking especially in the bath tub, you lost the track of time. I sighed and got out of the tub. I wrapped the towel around my upper body since it is tall for me ( He's 5'6 just a reminder :D). I wrapped a towel on my head and dried my hair a little. Having long hair, has it's own problems -_-.

-'Sigh' I can't wait to see you two. I rubbed my belly as I got small kicks as a response. I hope they don't be that aggressive as their father :P. I left the bathroom and headed straight to the wardrobe. I picked up a black boxer with one of green baggy hoodies. They are baggy for me actually! I wore the boxer and the hoodie when I heard the door open. I turned my head to see the one and only Katsuki. He had an annoyed look on his face. I gave him a smile.

-Hi Katsuki! He walked to me as he placed his head on my shoulder. I raised my eyebrow. What happened? He's never like this. I placed my hands on his head as I played with his soft hair.

-Is everything okay honey? You don't seems happy. I said as I kissed his head. He groaned in response. I'm starting to get worried.

-Please talk to me! What happened!? He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into my neck and he licked it.

-I've missed you babe. I missed all of you. It's hard when I don't see you. He mumbled. I sighed as he finally spoke. He rose his head and looked at me in the eyes. He removed my wet hair out of my face.

-You'll get sick! Let me dry your hair. He grabbed my hand and place me on the bed. He removed his uniform and  wore a black t-shirt with green pants. He sat on the bed. He wrapped the towel around my hair. He started drying my hair. He had a small smile which made me sigh in relief. At least he smiled. After about five minutes, my hair was dry. He lay down on the bed. I lay next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me into his chest.

-Whenever I see you, my energy recharges. He kissed my forehead. I giggled.

-I'm glad that you got your energy back. I gave him a smile. He pulled the covers on us.

-Let's take a nap darling~. He gave me a quick but sweet kiss. I blushed and nodded. About a few minutes, he was fast sleep. He must've been tired. I'm glad that I makes him happy. Who knew that my life could change this much! I love him with all of my heart...

SOOOOOORRRRYYYY FOT THE LATE UPDATE! MY INTERNET WAS GONE SO AS MY PC! I WAS DYING TBH! BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR 3K AND THE VOTES! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! C U GUYS...

PEACE!!!