Chapter 9

Katsuki's pov:

'I can't believe that he returned my feelings! He loves me too! I'm the happiest person on the world. I was afraid that he wouldn't return them but, I was wrong! Right now, Shoto is cuddling into my chest while I'm playing with his hair.'

"Kitten? Do you want to take a shower?" I asked as I was still playing with his hair.

"hmm...it would be nice." He mumbled. I smiled as I stood up and went to the bathroom.

"I'll make the tub ready okay?" I said from the bathroom.

"Okay Katsuki~!" He replied like a child. I chuckled as I filled the tub with warm water. I went to the room and see Shoto standing while rubbing his eyes with his long sleeves. 'Cute! '

"The tub is ready. The soap and shampoo are on the shelf above the tub. You can put your clothes in the basket behind the door. If you needed anything, let me know." He nodded and headed to the bathroom. I walked to my wardrobe. 'I will give him something baggy to make him even cuter! ' I grabbed a white comfortable baggy short and a red boxer. I couldn't find any shirt for him in my wardrobe so, I threw the clothes on the bed and left the room to sneak into the old hag's room. I opened her closet and I found a tight light red turtleneck long sleeve. 'This is perfect! '

"What are you doing here Katsuki?" Immediately, I hide the shirt behind me and looked at my mom, pretending I was doing nothing. She raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing. Just checking something." I was about to leave when she grabbed my wrist.

"Soo you are going to give him CUTE clothes ha~!?" She teased. I blushed and groaned at the same time.

"SHUT UP OLD HAG!"

"Ohhh come on! I wanna see him in this shirt too!!"

"FINE! JUST LET ME GO AND GIVE IT TO HIM!" She laughed and let go of my wrist. I sighed and headed to my room. As I entered the room, I saw Shoto sitting on the bed with the towel wrapped around his slim body. His wet hair was in his face as he was tiling it back. His six pack was showing, his face was a little flushed and he was looking at me with his cute heterochromia eyes. I walked towards him and placed a kiss on his forehead. He giggled. I gave him the shirt and showed him the other clothes which were on the bed. I could see his blush while looking at the shirt that I gave him. 'I can't wait to see how he looks like in that shirt. '

"Emm, can y-you turn p-please?" He said while blushing even more. I chuckled with a smirk forming on my lips.

"I was the one who changed your clothes yesterday ya know!" I teased and jumped on the bed putting my hands under my chin while staring at his pretty small sexy body.

"W-WHAT!?" He held the shirt closer to his chest. Definitely trying to hide his body from my eyes.

"Don't worry, I didn't see THAT!" I laughed.

"It's not funny Katsuki!" He pouted.

"Hah okay! I'll close my eyes. But wear quick!" He nodded before I closed my eyes. After about one minute, I opened my eyes and saw Shoto in the baggy shirt. He was hiding his flushed face with the sleeves of the shirt. He walked closer to the bed. I took the moment and grabbed him from his waist and pulled him onto my lap and hugged him.

"You look cute with this kitten." I kissed the side of his neck. He shivered which made me chuckle.

"D-don't say that! I-it makes me blush!" He said and blushed redder.

"But I will only say this thing to you my kitten~!" I placed another kiss on his neck.

"C-can you..." He raised his head and faced me. "C-can you...k-k-kiss m-me?". His face turned redder than before. I chuckled before placing my lips on his soft little lips. He kissed back, moving his lips on mine as I placed my hands on his hips. He wrapped his legs around my torso. Our kiss turned into a make out session. It didn't last when I heard a knock on the door...

CLIFFHANGER AAAAAAAA!

[EDITTED]