Chapter 52

Katsuki's pov:

When Touya left the room, Shoto sighed and his face was turned sad. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug. He nuzzled his head into my chest.

-Are Mishal and Rachel sleeping? He mumbled into my chest. I ruffled his head.

-Yes. They are sleeping peacefully. Now, let me see your wounds. I picked him up and he gasped because of the sudden action. I placed him on the bed. I went to bathroom and picked up the first aid. I came back to see Shoto still lying on the bed as he was holding his left hand on the air, looking at his hand? I walked to him and sat next to him.

-What are you looking at babe? I asked as I picked a cotton bad with a bottle of alcohol. He giggled and he placed his hand on my cheek.

-What's the matter darling? I poured alcohol on the cotton pad.

-I was just looking at my ring that my lovely, handsome and caring husband gave it to me. I held his hand and kissed it. He giggled in respond.

I cleaned his small cuts with alcohol and put adhesive bandages on them. As I finished, Shoto jumped on me and kissed me roughly. I kissed back of course. We pulled away after a few minutes. I could see the blush on his cheeks.

-What has gotten into you kitten? I asked as he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.

-Can't I show my love to my husband? He looked at me with his pretty eyes. I smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his lip.

-I love you, and I would die to protect you, Mishal and Rachel. He frowned and tightened his arms around my neck.

-Don't say these kind of things! I love you too! He pressed his head into my neck. I held him tight.

-Now now, let's go. Touya is waiting for us in the living room. I said but he didn't say anything. 'Babe?'

-Carry me. He said as his head was still into my neck. I chuckled as I picked him up as his arms were around my waist with his arms around my neck.

When we entered the living room, Masaru, Mitsuki and Touya were sitting and they were laughing. At least that's a good sign. I placed Shoto on the couch and I sat next to him. Masaru gave us two mugs of herbal tea I guess. Because it smells AWFUL!

-Touya has a good sense of humor! I still can't believe that you are Shoto's older brother. Mitsuki said.

-Well, he always made us happy with his jokes. Shoto looked at Touya with a smile.

-I'll make you happy just like the old times little brother. Touya smiled back.

-I'm glad that you two are together again. I can tell that how sorry Touya is because of the mistakes he made. But, people change.

-Not all of them! Me and Shoto said at the same time. We looked at eachother and burst out laughing.

-That BROCLI is not one of those I KNOW! Mitsuki crossed her arms and he gave me an angry look. 

A little time skip...

We talked about our past and stuff like that for few hours. Then, Shoto fell asleep on my lap. I said goodnight to everyone and picked him up bridal style. I was heading upstairs when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned to see Touya.

-Thanks for letting me stay here Bakugo. He gave me a smile.

-No problem Touya. You are welcomed here. And after all, you will stay here. You are my wife's brother. I chuckled so as he.

-He has changed a lot. When I saw him with a dress, I was so surprised. Because he always had feminine body and ever since he was a kid, he liked wearing dresses. 

-Oh really?

-Yeah. He stole some of our mother's too. We both chuckled silently, not wanting to wake up Shoto.

-So, goodnight then. He said with a smile.

-Goodnight. I smiled as I headed to our room. I placed Shoto on the bed. I crawled on the bed and wrapped my arms around his waist. It didn't took me long before I realized that my eyes were closed. Finally, some peace...