Chapter 49

Shoto's pov:

That fucking ZOMBIE! HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE!?

-I have to admit, your babies are look so much like you! Mishal and Rachel were both in a cage and they were hugging eachother while crying. Midoriya went closer to them and they backed away.

-DARE TO LAY A HAND ON THEM I WON'T HESITATE TO TEAR YOU INTO PIECES! I yelled.

-Haha don't worry Shoto-kun! I won't hurt them as long as you do what I say. He crossed his arms while an evil smirk formed on his lips.

-IN YOUR DREAMY HELL ASSHOLE! With that, he walked to me and held my chin with his foot. I used this chance and kicked his knee with my tied ankles. He wince as he went backwards. He rubbed his leg as his face turned serious, DEAD serious!

-That was a strong kick for a weak mother like you.

-WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY FAMILY!? WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLME!?

-Now now, don't use language around children! He took out a knife out of his pocket and pointed it at Mishal and Rachel. 

-DON'T YOU FUCKING DA...my sentence was cut when I saw blue fireballs flying to Midoriya. The fireballs threw Midoriya into the wall. I could see his chest was burned and it was turning black. I felt the ropes around my wrists and ankles were loosing.

-How dare you hurting my little brother? How dare you scaring my niece and nephew? It was Dabi! B-but how did he find me? A-and...he called me brother...T-touya? I-is I-it really him!? A hand was placed on my head as I was still on my knees. I turned to see Dabi with his usual black jacket and white shirt.

-No need to afraid little Shoto, your husband is also here. He slowly picked me from under my shoulder. I winced as some of the wounds stretched a little.

-You okay? He asked with a worried expression. I slowly nodded. Then, I heard a huge explosion.

-YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD DEKU! He ran to Midoriya and blast into him which caused the wall to fall. How did Tou-Dabi and Katsuki find me at the same time?

Katsuki's pov, a few minutes before:

I kept running till I passed the red light and I heard the car honking. The first thing that came into my mind was, I'm gonna get crushed by the car. Although, nothing happened. Someone pushed me out of the way and I fell on the ground. I rubbed my head as the person came in sight. I know this guy, it's Dabi the villain. Why in the world a villain save me?!

-You may be wondering why I saved you. I know that you are my little brother's husband. And I realized that he was kidnapped by a psycho. I am gonna help you. I do not want my brother nor my niece and nephew be in danger. I could see the sadness in is eyes. Wait...LITTLE BROTHER!? WHAT THA FUCK!?

-WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU HA? AND WHY YOU ARE CALLING SHOTO YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!? I yelled as I stood up.

-Because, my name is Touya Todoroki. I was the eldest brother of Shoto. He was the youngest. Everyone in my family thinks I'm dead because I burned my self to death. The reason is simple, I don't like my fire quirk. These wounds are all from the incident that I had. Shoto was my dearest brother. He was kind and caring just like Rei, our mother. Whenever I was with him, we would smile and laugh! However, the devilish father was against me and Shoto's relationship. Our devilish father abuse him and not just him; he also would hurt me whenever I tried to protect Shoto. I had to fake my death so that Shoto was safer without me. Although, I was wrong. He even got worse after Natsu, Rei and Fuyumi left. I really wanted to get Shoto out of that house but, once I got there, he wasn't there. Then, I found out that Enji is in prison and Shoto is staying at your house. I was relieved when I saw him safe. I watched him ever since he was staying with you. I knew that you would protect him and keep him safe. Especially, when he was pregnant. I was happy...so happy that I wanted to embrace him into a hug but, I was afraid that he would get hurt again. When I saw at the park with his children, I couldn't hold myself from getting closer. When his two other friends left, I decided to see him face to face. Although, I didn't want others to see me so, I had to leave. I also feel guilty that I left him alone there. I made so many mistakes but now, I want to fix them. So please, Katsuki Bakugo; let me help you to find my little Shoto together.