Chapter 27

Shoto's pov:

-I have some girls name. Mina said as she shared a piece of paper on the table. There were four names; Omega, Emily, Rose, and Rachel. Wow, they all are good names! I guess it's gonna be hard to choose a name from these ones! I looked at Katsuki who was also busy thinking.

-To be honest, she chose hard names. It's up to you two actually. Kaminari said. I nodded.

-They all are good names. For sure it's hard to choose one! Sero placed his elbows on the table as he placed his chin on his hands.

-Indeed. What do you think Katsuki? I asked. He sighed while he placed his hand on mine.

-I choose between Rachel and Omega. What about you babe? He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed. To be honest, I was thinking about these two names!

-I was thinking about these two names as well! I said. Katsuki chuckled.

-Now, you have to choose between these too! Actually, this one is the hard one bro! Kirishima smirked. He is right though.

-Which one would you choose Shoto?

-We are deciding it together Katsuki! I frowned as I crossed my arms. He chuckled.

-Aww don't be mad babe! But if you want my opinion, I choose Rachel. He smiled at me. I sighed as I gave him a smile.

-I love it! As I said, I felt a kick in my belly. I placed my hand on my belly, feeling small kicks.

-I guess she likes it then eeeee! Mina squealed. Katsuki placed his hand on my belly while rubbing it.

-Now is the time for the boys name! We, boys have some in mind! Kirishima said. He placed a piece of paper on the table. These were also four boys name. Oliver, Rory, Ruby, and Mishal.

-You choose this one. Katsuki said.

-I think boys names are easier to be choose ha? Kirishima chuckled.

-Seriously shitty hair? You're no help ya know that! Katsuki rubbed his temples. Me and the others tried to held our laughter's.

-Heyyyy boys boys! Don't argue! You don't want to harm the babies nor candy cane right? Mina stood up and came towards me. She looked at me with a smiley face.

-Okay fine! Kirishima crossed his arms and looked away.

-Which one you have chosen? Kaminari asked.

-Is Mishal good? I asked. Katsuki wrapped his arms around my waist. I bushed.

-It's perfect babe! I giggled and kissed him on the nose. He placed his hand on my cheek and moved my long hairs behind my ear. My hair has passed my shoulders. It would be tied up easier than before. I like it like this! Sometimes, Mitsuki braids my hair!

-Mishal means fire right? Mina asked.

-Yes. I have read it from a book too. That's why I choose it. I smiled.

-Then it's settled, Rachel and Mishal! Mina giggled.

Time skip...

Mina and others left a few hours ago. Me and Katsuki are cuddling on the couch. We were watching a horror movie. In every jump scare, I would hid my face into Katsuki's chest. He would chuckle and would play with my hair to calm me down. About a few minutes, we heard the door open. Mitsuki and Masaru came inside with two bags. Katsuki stood up as he went to help them. I stood up but they came towards me.

Katsuki's pov: I know but this part is important!!!

I'm starting to get nervous. Why? I have ordered a pair of silver rings from a jewelry shop. As my parents were out to buy clothes, I told my mom to get me the rings from the shop. My mother handed me the box before she walks to Shoto.

 My mother handed me the box before she walks to Shoto

I gulped as I walked to Shoto.

-We bought these for your children Shoto! My mom gave him the bags. I smiled as I saw the happy face of my angel.

-Thank you so much! And after all, they're your grandchildren too!

-Well, Katsuki also have something to give you too right? She gave me a smirk. DAMN IT! I feel so nervous. What if he says no? I mean it's too early...right? I took a deep breath and knelt on my knee. I took out the box and held it in front of him. I gulped.

-Shoto Todoroki, would you...be...my lover? I closed my eyes. ' I know it's so sudden and too early. It's okay if you say no...

-Yes. YES! I opened my eyes and saw Shoto who had tears in his beautiful eyes and was smiling. I...can't believe this! I AM THE LUCKIES MAN!!

CLIFFHANGER! THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K VIEWS! I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK SO FAR! C U GUYS!!!

PEACE!!!