Chapter 25

Shoto's pov: Three weeks later

Today, me and Katsuki are going to find out about the gender of the baby or babies. I'm so excited! Right now, I'm lying on the bed waiting for Doctor Rafaela to gave us the scan. Katsuki is holding my hand.

-Well, are you ready to see? She asked. We both nodded. She smiled and handed us the scan. Me and Katsuki looked at the scan.

-Congratulations! You are having twins! A boy and a girl! She squealed. I couldn't be more happier than now. Katsuki grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I could see that Katsuki was as happy as me. We pulled away from our heated kiss. I blushed madly as Katsuki held my hand in his.

-Thank you doc! Katsuki said.

-Your welcome. You can go now. We thanked her and we headed toward the door. 'And one more thing'. She said.

-What is it Doctor? I asked. She gave us a smile.

-Take care of yourselves.

-We will doc. Thanks. She nodded with a smile. We left the hospital and headed home.

Time skip...at home

-So what did the doctor say!? TELL ME! Mitsuki asked as she and Masaru sat on the bed. 

-Control yourself old hag! Katsuki said as he placed his hand on my belly.

-We are having twins. A boy and a girl. I said. Mitsuki jumped and hugged me tightly. I giggled as I hugged back. Soon, Katsuki and Masaru joined us. I happy that I have them as my family. I forced myself to forget the things that happened in the past. Although, you can't always push the past away. I placed my hand on Katsuki's which was on my belly. We all pulled away from the hug.

-Give them some space Mitsuki. Masaru placed a kiss on Mitsuki's cheeks. She nodded and waved at us. They left the room.

-You know, I'm the happiest man right now. Katsuki wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek.

-I'm also the happiest man too. I have a nice family now. I have you Katsuki! He smiled while he tied my hair with a hair band. My hair is almost till my shoulder. I have to admit, I like to keep it long. All of a sudden, I felt something in my belly. It's like...a kick! I smiled widely. Katsuki rose his eyebrow. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly.

-Do you feel it Katsuki? I asked. A smile appeared on his face. A tear left my eye. A tear of happiness.

-I can feel it! He place his hands on my cheeks and squeezed it. I frowned. He knows that I don't like it when someone squeeze my cheeks.

-You look so cute when you're mad. He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

-You know I don't like it when you squeeze my cheeks. I turned my head.

-Aww come on! He placed his hand on my sides. He chuckled as he moved his finger and he knows that how ticklish I am. Especially on my sides. I bit my lips as he tickled me. I burst out laughing and fell on the bed and Katsuki came on top of me as he continued tickling me.

-Yeah laugh! I know your weakness kitten! He leaned down and kissed my neck. I tried to push him away but it was impossible. He is damn strong! And I'm weak when it comes to tickling! Eventually, he stopped tickling me as he collapsed next to me. He place his hand on my cheek. I turned to him and nuzzled my head into his chest. He placed his warm and safe hands around my waist. He placed a kiss on my head. I'm happy to see him happy. I wish we always be happy...