Chapter 21

Shoto's pov:

-Shoto Todoroki, you are pregnant. My mind couldn't understand the sentence. How!? I'm a boy! HOW IS IT POSIBLE!? Katsuki...he will be mad. He would leave me! He wouldn't stay with a 16 years old boy who is pregnant! My vision got blur because of the tears. I held my mouth and cried. I could tell that Katsuki was shocked too. He wasn't saying anything which was scaring me. There is a feeling inside me that tells me I wan the baby. On the other hand, I can't really read Katsuki's

-It's really a rare situation. I understand that you are shocked. But you have two options. First is abortion and second keeping it. It's up to you. I will inform your parents to come inside.

-We're keeping it. I gasped as I saw Katsuki who had tears in his eyes. He looked at me with a warm smile that I've never seen in my life before. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his tears started to fall on my shirt. I hugged him tight.

-Y-you a-are not m-mad? I choked a sob.

-Why would I be mad! Right now  I am the happiest person in the whole world! If I want to be mad, I should be mad at myself that I did this to you! You should be mad at me right? He tightened his embrace as more tears come down my cheek.

-N-no I-I'm not m-mad! I'm a-also happy t-too! I'm just...

-Shocked? I nodded. He chuckled and gave me kiss on the cheek.

-OH MY GOSH! HOW CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER! I heard Mitsuki's voice as I felt two other arms were around me. The tears were coming and I couldn't stop them. These tears are tears of joy and happiness. I really am happy. I though Katsuki would leave me so as his parents although, I was wrong.

-Well then, you can train for two months from now on. But after it, it's dangerous. The other seven month is really important. That's why you shouldn't do anything extreme. I am your doctor from now on. My name is Rafaela.

-Thank you so much doctor. We will take care of him. Masaru said.

-Babe, you really are a life changer you know!? He picked me up bridal style while placed a kiss on my forehead.

Time skip...at Katsuki's home

I was sitting on the bed between Katsuki's leg while his hands were wrapped around my waist. He was nuzzling his head into my neck like a cat. I was smiling. I placed my hand on his head. He placed a kiss on my neck which made me blush.

-You're not really mad right? He asked. I sighed.

-I said before, no. Somehow, I wanted to start a family with you. I blushed while hugging my knees. He bit down my neck and I held a moan.

-I wonder if it's a girl or a boy. He said rubbing my belly. I would like if it's...both. What would Katsuki like?

-What if it's...both? I asked. He rose his head from my shoulder and gave me a questioning look. I giggled.

-You mean, you like to have twins?! He asked while a smile appeared on his face. I nodded with a dark blush. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

-I would be happy to have twins as long as you are safe and happy. Let's just wait till three weeks then we will see if we are having twins or not. I kissed his nose as he hugged me tighter.

-Are we gonna tell your friends? I asked. He sighed.

-Our friends Shoto. I smiled, wrapping my hands on his which were on my belly. ' Whatever you say babe, I'll agree'. I frowned.

-Katsuki! You have to decide too! I'm not the only one to decide you know! He laughed as I crossed my arms.

-You look so cute when you are mad babe! I rolled my eyes. ' Since they have accepted us I'm sure they would be happy to hear this news too!

-Yeah. We can tell them tomorrow then. He kissed my cheek.

-Okay babe. Now let's sleep. You should rest and eat more. Since you are pregnant. I blushed as he laid us on the bed. I cuddled into his chest as he wrapped his arms protectively around me. After a few minutes, we both fall asleep.