Chapter 53

Shoto's pov:

It's been a month since Touya had came. He is staying with us most of the time. He had rent a flat which is a little bit far from our house. I'm really happy that he is alive, and he is here with me. Also, Mishal and Rachel love to spend time with Touya. Also, one day when Touya was here, we invited Kaminari and others. When they saw Touya, they were shocked. And even when Touya said that he is no longer Dabi but he is now Touya Todoroki my older brother. Kirishima and Sero nearly fainted while Mina and Kaminari were squealing. It was a funny day though. Kaminari had texted me this morning and said he and Sero are coming to see us. Oh and also, their house is just two minutes away from ours. Their house is duplex and it has a huge garden with a swimming pool in it. They invited us all a few weeks ago. We all helped them with the nursery. He didn't tell the gender to Sero. He said he want to keep it a secret. Although, he told me. It's a girl. Have to say, she would definitely look exactly like Kaminari. I don't know but this a feeling that I have, can't stop it! Right now, Katsuki is cooking lunch while I'm bathing Mishal and Rachel in the bath tub. They are sitting in the tub while I'm washing them from outside of the tub.

-Mommy? Is anty ( aunty) comin here? Mishal asked as I was washing his hair. I giggled.

-Yes, aunt Kaminari is coming today with uncle Sero. Both said 'yeay' at the same time. As I was washing their hair, I heard a knock on the door.

-Come in! I said without looking. I heard the door open and footsteps coming closer. Suddenly, two hands covered my eyes. I heard Mishal and Rachel giggling. I placed my hand on the person's hand. Small and soft hands, and a ring...

-Kaminari? It was him. He giggled and removed his hands. I stood up and saw Kaminari with his hair tied up. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist since he is a few inches shorter than me. I wrapped my arms neck and hugged him.

-How are you Shoto? He asked as he pulled away.

-Doin fine. How about you?

-Everything is fine. Bakugo told me that you are here so, I came to help you while Sero is helping Bakugo.

-ANTY! We both turned to see Mishal and Rachel with excited faces.

-Yeah I'm here! Kaminari said as we both smiled to each other.

Katsuki's pov:

Kaminari and Sero came here a few minutes ago. Kaminari went upstairs to Shoto while Sero decided to help me with cooking.

-So, how are things going Bakugo? Sero spoke.

-Everything is fine. What about you? You seem a little bit distracted.

-To be honest, I really want to know the gender of our baby. But Denki said it's a surprise! I really can't wait for 6 months.

-Tsk, have some patience man. He wants to surprise you!

-Hmph, I guess you are right. May I ask you a question?

-Yeah, go on. I leaned against the cabinet as Sero stopped chopping the carrots.

-Well, how did you feel when you found out that you are going to be a father?

-Emm, to be honest Shoto's pregnancy was so sudden. Neither of us where expecting that. As you know, it was only two months that we were dating. When the doctor said that he is pregnant, my whole world was brightened. There was a happy feeling. I really wanted to start a family with Shoto. So, before he could say a thing. I said that we will keep it. After that, when he told me that he would like to have twins, I couldn't really believe that I was becoming a father. It was a weird but happy feeling. Also a little bit shocking too. I could tell that you were shock when you heard that Kaminari is pregnant ha?

-Yeah. I was shocked honestly. But I had the happy feeling inside me too.

-Hey bro, don't worry okay? Me and Shoto will help you and Kami just like you helped us. After all, we all are family right?

-Yeah, thanks Bakugo. Gotta say, you have changed A LOT! He laughed in the end. I frowned and punched his arm.

-Yeah yeah WHATEVER! I crossed my arms as we continued our cooking progress.

Please read...

First of all, I'm truly sorry fo not updating for a long time. I had a lot of problems and my injures weren't healed much. Another thing is that schools are gonna start which is FUCKING ANNOYING! Third is, I may only update two or three times a week. I've been also busy with a new book that I've start writing. But...don't worry I am still continuing this book. So, wish you all to be happy and healthy and again I'm sayin...I'm so so so sorry for the late update. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Thanks a lot. Oh and thanks for the 12k and 700 votes! :D  🖤💜 love you all! :)