Chapter 7

Katsuki's pov:

'After all the things that happened, especially THE KISS ON HIS NECK, he fell asleep peacefully in my embrace. I on the other hand, slept after him. I had a dream. About me and him walking in a park as we were laughing, smiling and he was happy! The smile he had made my world brighter and mad my hear warm. I wish I could see this smile more in real life too.'

Morning...

I was woken up by a hot radiation next to me. I opened my eyes. I looked at the time and it was 5:27 am. 'Still have two hours before school.' Then my attention turned towards Shoto. He was sweating and his cheeks were red. I placed my hand on his forehead. As soon as my hand touched his forehead, my hand burnt. 'He has a high fever! ' I the tiny lamp on which was on my nightstand. I jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom to grab some wet towels. I came back and put the wet towel on his forehead. He shivered a little and whimpered. 'I won't let him go to school today. He's sick, and I'll stay with him.' I removed the blankets from him. He winced a little and struggled. I placed my hand on his cheek and scrubbed it. 'He has a smooth skin to be honest! ' I sighed as I wiped his sweats with the towel. I went to the bathroom to wet the towel again. 'The old hag most be asleep. DAMN! I kinda wish she was here to help me though. . .'

"K-ka-ats-suki?" I heard Shoto almost whispered my name. I rushed out of the bathroom and saw him sitting with his flushed face. I couldn't stop but to blush and feel bad for him. I sat next to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"You have a fever Shoto. You need to rest, lay down." He whimpered but nodded. I helped him lay down and I placed the towel on his forehead which made him shiver.

"W-what a-about s-school?" I sighed while I removed the hair out of his pretty face.

"One day wouldn't hurt ya know? After all, you are sick and have a high fever! I won't let to you go to school with this condition!" I pouted which made him giggle.

"T-thanks K-katsuki."

"I'm doing what all friends would do for their friends." He smiled slightly. 'This was the smile I was waiting for! ' I smiled at him. 'I never thought that this guy, could change me this much. He made me soft and. . . caring. I'm not saying that I'm not glad! I'm really glad that I met him. And I promise him that I will help him no matter what! '

"K-katsuki?"

"Yes kitten?" I saw him blushed which made me smirk.

"I-I'm t-thirsty." He asked while closing his eyes.

"Okay. I'll get you water but don't get out of the bed okay?" He nodded. I smiled and left the room. I poured water in a glasses and headed to my room again. Shoto was still in bed although, his eyes were closed. 'Did he really fall asleep? ' I chuckled and sat next to him. I poked his shoulder. He whimpered at first but then he opened his cute sleepy eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. I gave him a smile as I held his head as I placed the glass of water on his smooth lips. He drank the water slowly. When he I placed the glass on the nightstand. I took a look at his small body and blushed a bit. 'He looks cute in baggy clothes! '

"I-it's h-hot." He mumbled as he threw the blanket away.

"I'll open the window." I stood up and opened the window. The cool air hit my face and soon the room was filed with the cool wind. I turned to see a sleeping Shoto again. I smiled and grabbed the towel and went to the bathroom and wet the towel. I wiped the sweats from his face and neck. Then, I placed the towel on his forehead. I lay down and pulled the covers on us. I removed the covers from his legs and his chest. 'As I know when someone has a fever, their legs should be kept cold. 'I sighed and watched the ceiling. I don't know how long I was staring at it but it wasn't long when I felt a warm hand on my chest. I looked and saw Shoto with his flushed face and closed eyes which was sleeping like a kitten. I put my head on his head and I slowly drifted to sleep. . .

I'M SO SO SORRY! I WAS SO BUSY AND COULDN'T UPDATE IT SOONER! Hope you gusy forgive me and enjoyed this chapter.

More chapters will be ready in few hours too! C u all!

PEACE!

[EDITTED]