Chapter 19

Katsuki's pov:

'When I saw my Shoto throwing up into the toilet, I thought my world was collapsing. He was convincing me that it's nothing to be worried about. But how can I not be worried!? He is my love and if anything happens to him I won't forgive myself.' I held him tight into my chest like there was no tomorrow.

"Katsuki? Y-you okay?" I heard him whispered as he held my hand.

"Yeah. How do you feel babe? Do you feel nausea?" He sighed as he turned himself to my chest and faced me.

-I'm okay Katsuki. Don't be worried. He placed his warm tiny hand on my cheek. I smiled and kissed his forehead. Before I realize, we both fell asleep.

A little time skip...

Rouge's pov: ( My oc. She is a spirit that is visible to everyone. Her quirk is stunning and controlling others spirit and body when she went through them.)

'I can's believe it! Finally I found SHOTO! AND HE IS WITH SOMEONE!? AWWWW! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! I wonder how long they've known each other.' I flew to the window which was open to their room. 'They look so cute when they are cuddling!' I flew on top of them. 'I'm a flying spirit duh! I can fly and can stay at a place without falling...mostly.'

"Pssst..."I held my laugh. I saw the blond boy moved a little. Suddenly, an evil idea popped into my mind. I smirked evilly. I roll my sleeves which I don't have any up. I aimed at the guy and went through his body.

"WHAT THAT FUCK!" He yelled as he sat up. I immediately hid under the bed. 'So aggressive, not really what i was expecting.' I hissed.

"Katsuki? What is it?" I heard Shoto. 'So his name is Katsuki ha? Such a cool name for a handsome  guy like him!'

"I felt something went through my body brrr..."

"W-what?" Shoto questioned. 'Hold on'. What is he up too? ' I felt a hand touched my leg and I jumped out of there. I flew to the wardrobe and hid behind it's door. I heard Shoto chuckled.

"Rouge? Is it you? Come out!" I slowly took a peak. I saw the angry boy who's arms were crossed but then i looked back at Shoto. 'Wow, Shoto has become cuter!'

"N-no." I whispered.

"It's been a while Rouge! It's okay. Da-katsuki is not gonna kill you." I saw him blushed. 'What did he mean by Da...OHHHH! I GET IT!'

"I'm dead ya know that!" I slowly flew towards them. I could see that the boy named Katsuki was shocked seeing me flying. Not to mention that I don't have a physical body. I'm a spirit! I stood a few feet away from them.

"You are still shy aren't you?" Shoto said as he was smiling which i nod in response.

"May I ask who is she?" Katsuki asked still pissed. Shoto gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"She used to be friend of mine when I was 8. On those time, she was only visible to be. But now, she is visible to everyone I see. Rouge, this is Katsuki Bakugo, my bofriend." I crossed my legs and sat upside down.

"Can see that. Nice to meet you. I hope you don't hurt him unless you want to be dead!" I hissed.

"Why would I hurt the one that I love ha?" He looked at me with a weird smirk on his face. I winced and hid under the bed.

"Too shy for a spirit like you ha! Don't be scared. I'm not gonna do anything okay?" Katsuki said. I sighed and got out as i placed my hands on the edge of the bed.

"I'm here to only see you Shoto. I was gone because...I finally found a way to be free. I can get out of this world and live with other spirits." I said as I looked at him and saw his sad face.

"I'm...happy for you then. You helped me on those years so much Rouge. I'm thankful." I chuckled and smiled.

"It was my job to help you. After all, we free spirits help humans with their problems. We may not be able to solve it but at least, we can help them a little."

"You are gonna be gone from this world then?" Katsuki asked. I nodded.

"I really want to stay with you longer Shoto but, not all people are like you. Spirits hearts are like a glass. It will be broken so easily."

"I know. You are going to be happy so, why would I stop you ha?"

"I will never forget you." I flew on top of his head and rubbed his head. I used the last miracle that was inside me on him. 'We spirits before our complete death, spends all seven of our miracles on the persons that we choose to change their life. The last one is the important one. It will change the persons life 180 degrees. It mostly depends on the persons wish too. He won't notice it...yet.'

"I'll remember you too. Thank you for everything." I smiled. I waved at them and flew out of the window. From up there, I would be able to see you always. I hope, my miracle will change your life Shoto and Katsuki...

This was my oc Rouge. I wanted to use her in this cuz Shoto and Rouge were friends that had forgot each other. I know this is a trach chapter but, she brought a miracle to Shoto and Katsuki which you will see in the future chapters!

THanks FoR REading!!! C U ALL!

PEACE!!!

*edited*

The Impossible Love (Bakutodo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें