Chapter 36

Shoto's pov:

Finally, today has come! I just can't wait till night. Kirishima said that the party will start at 8 pm. He also got the chain necklace and he would give it to me when we get there. There is another thing, I have to find an excuse to bring him out. I can tell Katsuki that Kirishima needs some help at his house since his parents aren't home. I guess that's a good excuse right? Mitsuki made the cake a few hours ago and she sent it to Kirishima's home. The others said that they will be there except Midoriya. I don't know why he isn't coming. He didn't gave me a proper answer. Somehow he is avoiding me. I just hope he is okay. Aside of these, Rachel and Mishal have been kicking so much!

TIME SKIP...

Right now, it's 7 pm. I'm choosing my cloths. I decided to wear a white trousers with a red V-neck long sleeve which was loose but since my belly is bigger, it somehow fits! Katsuki was laying on the bed reading a book. I went towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He put his book down as he gave me a 'where you goin' look.

-Kirishima texted me and said he need some help. His parents have gone on a vacation. I gave him a smiled. He sighed.

-Why did he ask you to help him?

-W-well, he needed some help from me too. He didn't say what though! I crossed my arms and looked around trying to avoid eye contact with Katsuki. 

-'Sigh' fineee! He stood up and went to his wardrobe. I picked my phone, texted Krishima that we are coming. A few seconds after it, he texted back and said ok with a smiley face. I turned to see Katsuki naked. His good looking six abs that shows eight. His muscle arms and legs...EEEE! I blushed and hid my face with my hands.

-Aww come on darling~! You have seen me naked so many times! He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

-I k-know! I crossed my arms with my scowls down. He laughed as he looked for something to wear. About a few minutes, he wore a baggy dark green trousers with black long sleeved shirt.

We took the bus instead of taxi. His house wasn't so far. It took us 30 minutes to reach there. I rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps then, the door opened.

-Heyyy! You came right on time! Kirishima lead us inside. The house was quiet and I knew the reason why, everyone must have ben hiding. Kirishima led us to the living room.

-What did you want shitty hair? Katsuki asked as he sat on the sofa.

-Oh well, first close your eyes! Kirishima signaled to someone from his behind with his hands.

-Are you FUCKING kidding me shitty hair? We c...he was cut off when Mina put a blindfold on his eyes from behind the sofa. Soon, Sero wrapped Katsuki with his tapes on the sofa. Then, Momo came with the cake in her hand. Jiro and Uraraka placed the presents on the table infront of Katsuki as Momo placed the cake on the table too. Everyone (whole 1-A class except Midoriya) came and stood infront of Katsuki. Kirishima gave me the necklace's box. I thanked him. There was a sharp but a small pain in my stomach and I winced quietly. Kaminari seemed to notice.

-You okay Todoroki? He whispered.

-Y-yeah. It's nothing. I gave him a smile and he returned it. Sero unwrapped his tapes as Mina removed the blindfold.

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGO! We all said at the same time. Katsuki's eyes were widen and for sure he was shocked.

-YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!? YOU ALL DID THIS! He yelled.

-Well, mostly it was Todoroki and Kirirshima's idea! Sero said. Katsuki smiled widely.

- Thank you all guys! He said.

-Now come on, light the candles and make a wish! Mina almost screamed. Katsuki rolled his eyes. He looked at me.

-Why don't you light my candles darling~? He smirked as I blushed dark. I walked to him and sat next to him. I lit the candles with my fire quirk. Others soon joined us on the sofa and around it.

-Make sure to make a wish bro! Kirishima said.

-Okay okay! No need to tell me twice! Katsuki leaned closer as he held my hand. He closed his eyes and blew the candles.

-EAHHHHHH! The girls squealed. Katsuki grabbed my chin and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

-AWWW SO CUTE! Mina and Momo said. We pulled away after a few seconds. I was blushing dark red. He smiled as he hooked our fingers together.

Time skip...after opening all the presents

Katsuki opened all the presents although, the last one was for me. He picked it up and opened the box. I could see him smile. He took out the necklace and wore it.

-Thanks darling. He kissed my forehead. I giggled and kissed his cheek. 'And also, thank you all for everything.'

-Now Jiro! Hit the song! Mina yelled. Jiro nodded and played a song. Katsuki stood up and lend his hand to me.

-Wanna dance kitten? He asked with a smile. I smiled back and took his hand. As I stood up, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach like the one earlier, but worse than that. I held my stomach as Katsuki placed his hands on my shoulders.

-Shoto!? What's wrong!? The pain didn't vanish, it only got worse. I winced as I held Katsuki's hand for support.

-What's wrong? What happened to Todoroki? Kaminari asked. Soon, the pain got unbearable and I felt a wetness in my pants. IT'S TIME! My water has broke!!!

-I-it's t-time! I managed to say it while the pain was making me pant.

CLIFFHANGER...