Chapter 35

Shoto's pov:

Today is 19th of April. That means tomorrow is 20th which is Katsuki's birthday. From the morning, I called Kaminari to see how is he. He said that he is out of hospital and he is staying at Sero's home. I was glad that he was okay. I also texted Kirishima and asked him about what Katsuki likes. He told me that when he was younger, he had a chain necklace that he lost it. I told him that I would search online and then I would send a picture to him. He said that he would order for me and I can pay him after since I don't want Katsuki to finds out about it! About few hours of searching, I finally found a silver chain necklace.

 He said that he would order for me and I can pay him after since I don't want Katsuki to finds out about it! About few hours of searching, I finally found a silver chain necklace

As soon as I saw it, I send the picture and the site address to Kirishima. He responded that he would order it and he would get it tomorrow morning. I thanked him and told him I'll pay him back. Then, he called me. I answered.

-Hey Todobro! How are you feeling?

-I'm fine Kirishima. How are you?

-Neahh doin fine. Listen, for tomorrow I have a plan. Is Bakubro there?

-No. He's taking a shower.

-Ahh ok.

-What is the plan?

-Well, my parents are on a trip and they won't be back for two weeks! We can make a surprise party at my house. What do you think?

-Hmm it's good! How about others? Are they okay with it?

-If you mean the Bakusquad, then yeah. Actually Serobro's house is next to me!

-Hehe okay then. I'll tell everyone except Katsuki.

-Good. And also, how are you we gonna get him here?

-I'll think of something. Don't worry about Katsuki.

-Okay then, the party and the gift is on me, Katsuki on you okay?

-Okay. Thanks Kirishima!

-Anything for my bro's wife! He laughed while I blushed.

-Hehe bye!

-Bye. I hung up. I lay on my back on the bed. I placed my hands on my belly while rubbing it. A smile formed on my lips as I thought about how cute they would look like. The bedroom door swung open to reveal Mitsuki. She gave me a smile as she headed towards me. She sat on the bed as I sat up.

-So, what is your plan for Katsuki's birthday? She asked.

-Kirishima said that he would plan the party at his house. I can tell him that you are comin...

-There is no need for it. This is a party between you friends.

-But you are his parents and he is your son!

-Hehe, but you are gonna surprise him so...

-It would be bad if you are not there. She gave me a smile and placed her hand on my shoulder.

-Listen, when you come back we will have a small family party okay? Is that good? I sighed as I smiled.

-Okay.

-And also, I'll make his cake as a present for him. I'll send it to there for tomorrow ha?! What do you think?

-It's nice! Thanks! I wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me back. I pulled away as I blushed.

-Aww your welcome Shoto! I giggled. ' Your hair has gotten prettier to be honest!. She added. I removed some hair that was in my face and pushed it behind my ears.

-Y-yeah.

-Do you want me to braid it for you? I nodded as she giggled.

Time skip...

After a few hours, Kirishima sent me the address. I shared the address with the others. Ever since my birthday, Midoriya seems sad. I know he is my friend but, he has acted a little bit different lately. Now I'm sure that he is jealous. Anyways, I just can't wait till tomorrow.

Thanks for 5k views! It means a lot to me guys! And also, thanks for your voting and comments! I hope you are enjoying this book so far! Thanks a lot :D. C u amigos!

PEACE!!!