Prologue

Shoto's pov:

  'My name is Shoto Todoroki, the son of the second hero Endeavor aka Enji Todoroki. I don't like my fire power because of my father. My mother left me because of my fire power too. I don't want to call him even father. He never asks how I feel. He never says that he loves me either. He only wants me to become like him but I don't want to. My other sibling managed to escape from this family although I could not. He threated me that he would kill them! He uses me for his own wills. If I don't obey him, he will hurt me...my whole world was in darkness when I meet a blond hair guy at the academy; Katsuki Bakugo ...'

*Flashback to the first day of the UA academy...

" Hey Todoroki-kun!" I heard a familiar voice, Midoriya. I turned around and see him with two other people next to him. One a girl with short brown hair around 5'1 and the other one a boy with short black hair with glasses around 5'10.

"Hello Midoriya. And you are?" I asked, looking up at him. 'I can't believe that I'm 5'5! How can Midoriya be 5'7?! '

"Oh sorry. My name is Ochaco Uraraka. But you can call me Uraraka! "She said with a smile. At least she is shorter than me!  I thought. The glasses boy crossed his arms and looked at me.

"My name is Tenya Iida. Iida in short. Pleased to meet you!" He said with a smile. 'Wow at least I saw some people smile at me!' I bowed.

"My name is Shoto Todoroki. It is pleasure to meet you two. "I said with my usual blank face. I looked at the ground, not wanting to say another word. Midoriya put his hand on my shoulder.

"Todoroki-kun? Are you okay? Lately you've been upset! You know you can tell me. After all, we are friends right?" He chuckled. Uraraka and Iida nodded. 'He was nice to me ever since we were kids. He cares for his friends and he is...happy. Happy, that word doesn't live in my world. I...I...no n-no  I have to go now before I have another breakdown at the first day of the school! I...I need to go to the bathroom.' I held my right wrist and rubbed it nervously.

"You can count us as your new friends too Todoroki!" Uraraka said with a happy smile. 'N-no...I can't take this anymore. I have to leave NOW!'

"Thank you guys, but if you excuse me I gotta go to bathroom. I'll see you later guys. " With that, I ran through the hallway, heading to bathroom.

*SELFHARM WARNING!

"TODOROKI-KAN WAIT!" I heard Midoriya's voice from behind but I didn't want to look back so I ran forward. As I reached the bathroom, locked the door. I leaned on the wall, tears forming in my eyes. I took out the razor from my pocket. 'It's been a few months since I started this habit of mine. It makes me forget about my pains. A pain to forget pain. . .' I placed the razor on my left wrist, slicing it slightly. The pain isn't as painfull as my dark world. I cut deeper and the blood dripped on the floor. Soon, my head gets heavy so as my vision gets blurry. My legs starts trembling from the blood lose.

"OI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DOIN!? "Someone shout. The voice belongs to a boy. 'Was there someone else in the bathroom before I came? How didn't I notice? Well ...I'm fucked up! ' I could hear their footsteps coming toward me. Thanks to my blurry vision and my shaking legs, and I lost my balance. I was bracing for the impact of the cold floor of the bathroom although, the person caught me. I could feel my face in his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. 'He smells like mango.' The person wrapped their arms around me, protectively. 'Who...is...this...guy....'

And then...darkness came too me...

CLIFFHANGER BRUH!😝😬😂! Hope you enjoyed this 🐱

Peace ☯️☮️!

{EDITED}