Chapter 34

Katsuki's pov:

I placed Shoto on bed as I pulled the covers on him. He wanted to surprise me for my birthday!? But I don't want a surprise or a present when I have him. I sat on the bed next to him. I untied his bun. I placed my hand on his head as I was playing with his hairs. If I see those DAMN FUCKERS FACES AGAIN, I WON'T HESITATE TO BLAST THEM! I groaned. Thinking will only makes me angrier. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw a new message from shitty hair. I opened it.

  Hey bro, this message is from all of us. Todobro was almost raped as we told you. He was so scared when we arrived. But still, he blamed himself for what happened to Kaminari. Please, tell him that Kaminari will be okay in a week! Recovery Girl came after you guys left and she healed his wound. Not completely though. Listen, Todobro is already in an emotional state. He needs your comfort. He experienced one of the worse things that could happened to someone in their life! And pleaseeeeeeee tell him that none of this things were his fault. It was an accident that none of us thought of it! Take care byeee :)

From Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina

-'Sigh' at least a good news! I said. I changed into something comfortable. Then, I laid next to him and pulled him into a hug.

After a few hours...

I was woken up by the sound of whimpering. I slowly opened my eyes to see Shoto who was whimpering in his dream. I placed my hand on his cheek.

-Shoto? Shoto wake up! I rubbed his cheek.

-N-noo! L-leave m-me a-alone! I could see the expression on his face turned into a pained look. I slowly shacked his shoulder.

-Shoto! He snapped his eyes open. He turned his head and his sad teary eyes met mine. I placed a kiss on his cheek as he took a deep breath. I pulled him into a hug.

-Shoto, don't cry. I'm here. You're safe babe.

-K-kats-suki? W-what h-happened? W-when d-did we c-come home?

-You fainted when we were at hospital. I took you home.

-H-how is K-kaminari?

-I got a text from shitty hair. He said that Recovery Girl came there and he will be out of hospital soon. They said that you shouldn't blame yourself. Also raccoon eyes said that stress is bad for the babies and yourself as well. As I finished, he nuzzled his head into my neck. I placed a kiss on his head.

-I-it's g-good to h-hear t-that h-he's o-okay. He sighed.

-Now, let me tell you one thing babe. I paused as he looked up into my eyes. ' You are my love, my everything! If anything happens to you, I won't forgive myself! Not just you, Rachel and Mishal are my everything too! I will protect all of you no matter what!'.

-I love you. He kissed my chin as he blushed. I smiled and rose his chin and placed my lips on his soft lips. He kissed back. I licked his bottom lip and he opened it. I swing my tongue inside his hot mouth. Our tongues fought with eachother for who knows how long. Of course in the end, I won the fight. The make out session ended when he pulled away with a dark blush. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

-I love you too babe, I love all of you.