Chapter 13

Katsuki's pov:

I place my exited kitten on the bed. He was happy to see me so as I. I gave him a kiss on the lips before heading for bathroom.

"W-where you going?" He asked in his innocent voice.

"Gonna take a shower babe." I said with as smile and went inside the bathroom. I removed my clothes when I heard his footsteps from behind and then two slender arms around my waist.I smiled and looked at him.

"Do you want to take a shower together?" I asked as I pat his head. He looked at me and blushed immediately. I chuckled and helped him to undress as we got in the shower.

Time skip...while showering (smut!!!)

I washed his hair with the shampoo and now, I was washing his body. His small sexy body. 'I can't stop touching it. His ass is so damn hot! I wonder how it will look inside of it...WHAT THA FUCK WAS THAT?! I MUST BE CRAZY! I HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF! '

-K-katsuki? You okay? He turned to me. I blushed and turned my head away.

"i'm fine." I said trying to keep my calm.

"I-is it b-because of me that you are like this~?" He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me with those pretty eyes.

"m-maybe." I blushed a bit.

"How long is it?" I rose an eyebrow. Then, he kneeled in front of me. 'What is going on!! What is he doing? 'He looked at my semi hard member and then I realized what he means.

"Emm 10 inches long!?" I said as I rubbed my neck. Suddenly, I felt a warm feeling around the tip of my member. I looked down to see Shoto sucking the tip. This was enough to turn me on. I grabbed his head and pushed my member further into his throat. He gagged and I immediately pulled back. 'Wow you FUCKED UP KATSUKI! '

"Y-YOU OKAY?! I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I asked as I kneeled down. He looked at me with his lustful eyes and placed his soft lips on mine. I didn't hesitate and kissed back deeply, wrapping my arms around his torso. I bit his bottom lip and he moaned. I used the chance and swing my tongue inside his mouth. He moaned and moved his tongue along with mine. 'I love his moans, his body, I love everything about him! ' My hands traveled to his sexy ass. I grabbed his soft cheeks and squeezed it which made him moan again. I smirked and slowly pushed one finger inside his ass. He pulled away from the kiss, face red like his hair as he bite his bottom lip.

"B-be g-gentle Daddy~!" He moaned and licked his lips. I blinked for several times.

"T-this is your f-first time!?" He nodded while blushing darker. 

"I would be happy to be your first babe~!" I pushed my finger deeper inside his tight virgin ass. He winced a little and leaned his face on my shoulder. I gave him time to adjust and kissed his cheek.

"Y-you c-can m-move." I nodded and pushed my finger in and out. He moaned and bit his lips. I kissed his cheek and rubbed his side. I pushed another finger inside his and I started to scissoring him as I captured his lips and kissed him. He was moaning into my mouth. I pulled away with a smirk, still thrusting my fingers in and out as I started kissing his white neck, licking it while sucking on his sweet spot before biting on it hard, leaving a hickey while adding the third finger inside his ass.

"D-daddy~!" Ohh how cute of him when he calls me by that. I bit his neck which made it bleed and licked it and kissed it. I want to leave hikeys on his whole body, show everyone that he belongs to me. I removed my fingers which made him wince.

"M-more~!"He moaned, looking at me with lust all written in his face. I smirked and crossed my legs. I tapped my thigh he nodded although he looked nervous. I helped him to line himself with my hard shaft. He gulped and lowered himself on it. He winced when only the tip was in his ass and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Take your time babe~!" He moaned and slowly starts to get lower, making me to hold my groan. He slammed himself down all in a sudden. I groaned as he screamed in pain and pleasure. He started bouncing on my shaft, grabbing on my shoulders. The hot water was hitting our skin, making the pleasure twice better. Shoto was so red and sexy at this state. He is the sexiest boyfriend ever. He bounced faster and harder as I grabbed his sides and helped him as well. His insides hot and tight, sucking on my dick which would make me groan. I could feel his insides were twitching and I smirked.

"D-daddy~! C-cumming cumming~!" Then he tiled his head back and cummed on our chests, letting out a long cute moan. Soon, I did the final thrust and cummed deep inside him hard. He moaned and fell limp on my chest, panting heavily. I kissed his head and rubbed his back. 'I can't believe that I took Shoto's virginity! I was his first! I'm the happiest person in this world!! '

IT'S GETTIN HOTER HA!

*EDITED*