Wonderul World

"Mama, you need to be careful!"

Lauren was hounding Ally. They had a beautiful boy named Santos two weeks ago and Ally was still recovering from her 12 hour delivery.

"I'm fine Lauren, a half step isn't gonna kill me."

Santos was nursing on Ally while sleeping.

Ally liked to see him wrapped up by her arm and look at her engagement ring. Everyone thinks they are having a huge wedding but Lauren and her planned on eloping.

Ally had returned to school to finish her degree. The Dragon Lair was doing great with business, and Dinah and Normani had recently moved in together.

Ally thankfully had a stress free pregnancy. Lauren made sure of it. That also meant Ally agreed not to do any schooling either till they were settled in with Santos.

"I know I'm sorry I just-."

"Need to relax, come lay down on the couch with us." Ally says and grabs Lauren's hand. They both sit on the couch and Santos smiles in his sleep.

"He's perfect." Lauren says softly, and messes with Ally's ring. "You sure you like the size of your ring? I could've gone bigger."

Ally chuckles, "You spoil me rotten...but I love it just as it is because you thought of me when you got it." Ally kisses Lauren and leans against her shoulder.

"I love you so much Lauren..."

"And I love you so much more, I'm glad I picked you up that night."

"When I was a young, dumb, broke kid?" Ally jokes and Lauren shakes her head, "You were never any of those...just needed the right person to show you a better life."

"And you needed someone to tie you down, we both definitely have had some things we needed to grow from." Ally adds. Lauren gently takes Santos from Ally, and moves his light brown hair slightly.

"I'm glad he got your eyes," Lauren says, "The softest brown eyes I've ever had the pleasure of meeting."

"I hope our next one gets your beautiful color."

"Oh so there gonna be a number 2?" Lauren smirks and Ally nods, "Maybe, let's see what the writer of our story plans for us."

"I don't care whoever the hell it is, as-long as they keep us together." Lauren tells Ally.

And together they shall be.

   xoxo