Troubles in paradise

"We?" Lauren's heart stops and Bella tries to give her another hug. "No don't touch me right now, what do you mean we?" Lauren slightly yells.

Bella rolls her eyes, "You don't remember? The night the club was destroyed by that little bitch, you came to me, and in me." She winks at her.

Lauren's mind goes back to what happened after she yelled at Ally.

Lauren felt a ball in her throat as she returns to her office and sees everything destroyed. Getting overly stressed, Lauren just sits down and downs the Jack Daniels infront of her.

She feels like she could choke out Kehlani, the voice in her head is telling her so, but Ally? How could she do this?

"Hey boss..."

Lauren bears a soft voice and sees Bella in the doorway. "I'm so sorry." Bella says and Lauren sighs, "That bitch is gone, I can't believe she'd do this to me after every-"

Bella goes to Lauren and hugs her, while shushing her, "Shhh relax Lauren, I promise if their is anything I can do to make you feel better," Bella places a hand on Lauren's leg, "I'll do it."

Lauren is conflicted, maybe it was because she drank half a bottle of liquor or the anger, but she closed the gap between her and Bella.

Coming back to the present Lauren looks back at Bella, "That's a fucking lie, we can't have a baby together."

"Why? Because your little girlfriend."

Lauren is frustrated. She's angry. She's ashamed. What's gonna happen with her and Ally?

"You want me to tell Ally or you?" Bella taunts and Lauren snaps, "This isn't a fucking game Bella, do you realize how this is gonna change things!"

Bella rolls her eyes, "Didn't mean to become such a fucking burden, you know what don't even worry about my child."

Bella walks away but Lauren grabs her wrist, "No no stop...look I'm sorry I just-I'm not gonna walk away from this, if that's my baby then that's my baby."

Bella smiles and hugs her again, "Don't worry I won't cause too much drama...and I'll even give you the honor of breaking the news to Ally."

-
As she returns home, Lauren planned on immediately telling Ally the news.

She had her reasons for Ally not to flip shit on her. They were not together, and she was single. She had every right to sleep with whoever she wanted. It's not like she cheated.

Lauren opens the door to her home and sees Camila and Ally at the table talking and sipping wine. She will have to tell her when she's alone.

"Mila?" Lauren questions and the girls wave at her, "Hey baby, how'd the meeting go?" Ally asks and gets up to give her a kiss.

Lauren kisses her back, but doesn't tell her the truth, "Good good just some financing we had to fix, you okay? I missed you."

Camila gags, "Blech, couples."

Ally smiles at her, "I missed you too, come and eat baby."

It made Lauren sick to her stomach at how good her girlfriend was being to her when she just found out she got another girl pregnant.

"Yeah that sounds good baby, how are you Mila?"

Camila begins to ramble on but Lauren doesn't hear a thing. She looks at Ally as she carefully slices her a piece of lasagna and gets her favorite beer. She pours it in a glass Lauren kept in the fridge, just how she likes it.

It was little but it was the thought behind it, Ally loved her, Bella didn't. She didn't want kids with her.

"So what are you guys doing for New Years?" Camila asks and Lauren had to think about it, "Maybe the same old thing, party at the club with the dancers and their families and friends." Lauren says and realizes how much of a mess that might be.

"Here baby." Ally says and hands Lauren the plate of food and her drink and gives her a kiss, "You guys are so cute, I'm actually so so happy for you too."

Ally and Lauren both look at each other, and smile. "She's my world." Lauren says.