Fuck You

Despite the numerous amount of text messages throughout the week that Lauren sent Ally, trying to 'hang out', Ally ignored each and everyone one of them. The morning she was dropped off, she felt like it was useless trying to pursue anything with Lauren. She didn't want to be a sex toy, she wanted to be something more. 

On the bright side, Kehlani and Ally went on more dates, they would have so many conversations, and Ally felt happy. Even though in the back of her mind, she wanted to be on these dates with Lauren, she would shove that thought in the back of her head.

The more time she did spend with Kehlani, the more she couldn't see why Lauren didn't like her. 

"I can't believe you two have been in bed all day." Ally says as she walks into the apartment, and sees Normani and Dinah in Normani's bed. "It's our day off before the weekend, we need to rejuvenate." Dinah yells from the dark room.

Ally decides that she's not gonna turn on the light, due to the fact that the two girls might not be fully clothed. "Who were you with?" Normani asks.

"Kehlani...we went for coffee after class." Ally says as she takes her coat off and smiles as she sees a paper slip out of her pocket.

hi sunshine

you looked beautiful today -k

Ally blushes, and goes to her room. But once she opens the door she sees Lauren on her bed, looking at her things. "Lauren?!"

Lauren is spooked at first, but smiles, "I was wondering when you'd get back, you wouldn't respond to my messages so I had to come here."

"OH YEAH LAUREN'S HERE FOR WORK ALLY." Normani yells from her room, and Ally does everything not to roll her eyes. "Well what is it?"

"I thought I told you to not to go out with Kehlani." Lauren says.

"You also told me that we were gonna keep things professional, so if you don't mind, please get out of my room so I can change into comfier clothes."

"What if I'm not done talking to you?"

"I'm done talking to you." Ally begins to strip her clothes.

"Uh Ally what are you doing?"

"Taking my clothes off, it's not like you haven't seen my body or multiple bodies before." Ally pulls down her pants, and suddenly it's Lauren now that is feeling shy. She looks away, sort of.

"Well um...I also wanted to know if you wanted to do bar dancing with Normani, and Camila, you'd make a lot of money on Friday."

"What happened to Keke?" Ally asks as she reaches to pull her shirt off, and Lauren does everything in her power to not drool. Snapping out of it, she stutters, "U-um Keke?...oh yeah Keke, well she's pregnant so she will be taking some months off."

Ally mentally told her self to congratulate the girl later, "Oh...I guess...will I be safe? I know I've seen Mani come home mad because somebody spilt beer on her and she hates beer."

"If you are uncomfortable in anyway, the men causing that will be escorted out." Lauren assures her.

"I guess I'll do it...can you undo this I can't reach it." Ally turns around for Lauren to undo her bra. Lauren is hesitant but lightly touches Ally. She thinks it's silly because she was just kissing her breasts the other day.

Ally was left in just her lace panties and she grabs her throw over lace gown. "You look good." Lauren says and for the first time since she's been here, Ally smiles. "Thanks...if that's all you want you can go." She goes to her mirror and wipes her make up off.

Suddenly the bold Lauren came back, "there's something else I want" Lauren stands behind Ally, and now Ally is the nervous one. "What's that?"

Lauren presses her self against Ally, putting each of her hands on the dresser so she can't escape, "You."

The lust in Ally's eyes were clear, as it was in Lauren's.

"Lauren I can't." Ally turns around but she didn't realize how close Lauren was, but now they were face to face. "Why's that? Answer very carefully." The calmness in Lauren's voice made Ally get chills.

"Lauren you know why." 

"I gave you a damn good reason not to see her again." The closer Lauren got to Ally, the harder it got for Ally to resist. But then Ally remembers that Lauren doesn't want to be with her, she just wants her to stay away from Kehlani. "You gave me a damn good reason not to be with you either." 

That being said, Ally shoves her way out of Lauren's hold and moves to her bed. "So who's it gonna be me or her?" Lauren asks.

Ally is shocked at the question, "Lauren don't do that, that's not fair!"

"She's my competition, I'm your boss, who's it gonna be?" Lauren crosses her arms, and leans against her door. 

The red in Ally's face just showed how frustrated she was, she got up and shoved Lauren through the door. "I pick her." 

Lauren gets the door slammed in her face, and when she turns around, she sees Dinah and Normani peeking through the door. When they notice that they've been seen, they quickly shut the door too.