Good Life

It was four in the morning. All the houses on the street had been dark except for one house. From one window, there was a light that could be seen.

"Lauren that tickles." Ally giggles as Lauren kisses her stomach again. "I'm sorry baby, I'm just really happy, I want our baby to know they're loved."

"If this is how you are when they're a little pea then I can't wait to see you when they come." Ally says and massages Lauren's head as she lays it down on her stomach.

"I missed you a lot Ally." Lauren says again. Since they've gotten home, Lauren has been latched onto Ally. Ally wasn't used to seeing Lauren being so needy like.

"I missed you too." Ally reminds her and Lauren moves to where she's practically laying on top of Ally, resting her head on Ally's chest.

"Who knew you liked being the little spoon." Ally jokes and Lauren rolls her eyes, "Tell anyone, and that ass will be mine."

"This ass is already yours."

"Ally Brooke, I'm trying to be cute but now you're teasing me."

"Then teach me a lesson."

Lauren looks up at Ally, and Ally is smirking at her. Moving up to kiss her, Lauren's phone begins to ring.

"Oh shit." She sees it was her mom calling her, "One second baby." Grabbing her phone, Lauren goes to her restroom.

Not even a minute later, Ally hears a woman yelling at Lauren.

"Mom I'm fine...no we didn't die...clearly if I'm talking to you."

Ally giggles, and Lauren groans, "No mama I'm not talking back...yes she's here," Lauren pokes her head out the restroom, "She says hi...yes I told her...okay mom I love you too happy New Years, bye."

Lauren plops back onto the bed, and holds Ally. "She is excited to meet you."

"That's a big step." Ally points out and Lauren shrugs, "I think having a baby together is the ultimate step."

"What about marriage?" Ally asks and she doesn't know why, she didn't want to make Lauren feel like she was pushing for a ring.

"You want to get married?" Lauren questions, and Ally stutters out, "No! Wait yes, actually I meant not now but I'm the future you know it would be nice." Ally gets flustered but Lauren laughs at her, "It would definitely be nice, so I declare you have no choice but to marry me."

Ally laughs at Lauren, who starts to pepper her in kisses, "And if I refuse?"

"You'd refuse me?" Lauren asks in a low voice and her small kisses begin to become slow kisses on her neck. "Maybe..." Ally moans out.

Lauren chuckles, "Maybe? I don't think anyone could make you as wet as I can baby." Lauren says as she slips her hand through Ally's underwear and feels her wetness.

Ally pushes Lauren to where she's lying on her back, "This is new." Lauren comments but doesn't say anything when Ally straddles her and begins to grind on her dick. "I just hope you know, I'm sure there is somebody else in this world that could make me cum like you do easily." Ally teases.

"You want to keep talking? I can make sure you never think like that again." Lauren growls and slaps her ass.

"I nearly had to make a new friend when I was gone...I had needs too."

Lauren's felt something in her chest, her dominating side was coming out, and she hadn't realized that was what Ally wanted.

"I'm practically throbbing daddy..." It was true, Ally felt more turned on than usual, her pussy felt so tight it nearly hurt.

Sliding her sweats down, Lauren moves Ally's panties to the side. Ally lines herself up and slowly is filled. "Oh fuck..." Lauren gasps out as she feels something new, Ally was definitely tighter than usually.

Moving her hips slowly, Ally moves her legs up and down. Lauren grabs Ally's shirt and takes it off, and immediately latches her mouth to her left boob, swirling her tongue around her nipple.

Ally started to ride faster, Lauren felt as if this was a different Ally because she couldn't keep up. "My God Ally." Lauren moans out. Ally fucked herself onto Lauren, it was as if she was never gonna see her again.

"Can't take it?" Ally breathes out and continues riding. Lauren doesn't like feeling like she isn't in control so she grabs Ally's ass and begins to buck her hips.

Ally loved the way Lauren was when she made her mad, she had to bury her face into Lauren's neck to keep from being too loud.

Lauren was pounding into her.

"Oh Lauren..." Ally cries out and  tries to rub her own clit, but Lauren grabs her hand and lifts Ally up and makes her go face down and ass up on the bed.

Putting it in again, Lauren continues to pound into her little girlfriend and Ally desperately grips onto the bed sheets. Lauren brings her hand to the front and proceeds to rub her clit.

Ally couldn't handle the amount of pleasure she was feeling and tried to move away, but Lauren holds her tighter, "You talked all that shit...you're gonna fuckin take it."

Ally's back was glistening from sweat, it looked like it was glowing. Lauren couldn't help but look at every detail Ally's back the longer she fucked herself into her. Lauren grabs Ally's hair and makes her get up. "Mmmfuck daddy im coming!." Ally says and Lauren doesn't bother pulling out. She was pregnant anyway. They had been in this position before, but Ally felt is was completely different. She wasn't being treated like a porcelain doll.

Lauren feels Ally's legs shake hard, harder than ever, and immediately comes undone in Ally.

They both fall forward, sweaty and hot, the only sound in the room that could be heard was their hard breathing. Lauren kisses Ally's shoulder, "You okay baby?"

Ally looks back at her, "You've never fucked me like that...I don't think I can feel my legs."

"You had it coming."

"Don't let me go ever again then." Ally tells her and Lauren figures she should've saw that coming, "I mean if I want another babymomma I can easily go get one." Lauren jokes.

Ally scoffs and playfully tries to get out of Lauren's hold, "I'm kidding! You're not going no where ever again, It'll take the avengers to separate me from you."

Ally giggles, "I love you idiot."

"I love you more and our little pea, I seriously believe you're irreplaceable, I could never and would never want to find anyone else."

Ally gets up, "And there isn't anybody else in the world that compares to you, nobody could take me from you," Ally yawns, "think it's time to go to bed...we have to go to Becky's tomorrow to get my stuff."

"Should I wear my vest?" Lauren questions as she is a bit fearful of the small latina and they both get situated into bed. Ally snuggles into Lauren, falling asleep, "You'll be okay, she's harmless...I think."

A/n- my God I feel like I haven't updated in forever but school started :p anyway I found a book I loved it's Alren it's called "Memories of the Diaries" and it's by sofeajauregui it's so good! Go check it out! If you have any Alren stories y'all would like to recommend don't hesitate to leave em in the comments for me