Buttons

a/n the titles kinda match with the chapters, bc they're songs lol if you haven;t figured it out but I'm sure y'all have bc y'all r so smart <3

Ally hadn't listened to Lauren. Not one bit. Throughout the week, Ally spent time with Kehlani. Lauren had refused to talk to Ally or even tell her why she should stay away. Kehlani was nice to Ally, they had long talks, deep talks. 

Even though they weren't talking, Ally hated how flirtatious Lauren was being to the other girls, how she was talking to them and not her. "You know what fuck it I'm gonna ask, when are y'all gonna fuck this thing out." Dinah says as she is practicing with Ally. 

Ally plays dumb, "Excuse me? Fuck what out." 

Dinah takes a sip of her drink, "Girl I notice everything, I see how Lauren and you be eye fucking." 

Ally laughs, "You're crazy Dinah...hey what do you know about Kehlani." 

Dinah makes a face, "She's the owner of the strip club down the block, her and Lauren do not get along...at all." 

Ally is intrigued, "What do you mean?"

Dinah looks around to make sure no one is listening, "Here's the tea, I've heard that the last time they were in the same room together, Lauren had brass knuckles and Lani had a knife, both got thrown in jail and yada yada...I heard it was over a girl." 

"Who was the girl?" 

"Don't know, that's all Mani told me but she was pretty important." 

"Lauren is so sweet, I don't think she'd be the one to carry brass knuckles around." Ally says. Dinah goes back to swinging, "You'll learn that if you fuck with Lauren enough, it's like waking up a dragon, hence the name Dragon Lair." 

"Is it true Lauren...gets around?" 

Dinah stops swinging, and makes another face, "I love her but yes, it kinda is...she's just not good at commitment...she is good at fucking though."

Ally looks at Dinah, "Have y'all?" 

Dinah realizes what she said, "Oh no, my bad I ain't mean to say that, but when I first got here we did make out after getting drunk but never have I let her shlong get inside of this cookie...this is Mani's territory." Dinah sticks her tongue out and Ally gags. 

Looking up, Ally sees Bella and Lauren on the top balcony, getting super close. "You know what, I'm gonna go force her to talk to me." 

"Don't do it Als, it's like poking a sleeping bear during hibernation, won't end well." Dinah tries to stop Ally but the little dancer was already making her way up. "God bless her." Dinah says and goes back to practicing. 

-

"Lauren." Ally marches up the stairs, and interrupts Lauren and Bella's talk. More like Bella trying to get Lauren's pants off and Lauren telling her to stop. "We are busy." Bella spats, and Ally pushes past her and pushes Lauren into her office. "When the hell did you become the boss." Lauren says, and watches Ally lock the door. 

The short girl crosses her arms, "Why are you ignoring me, is it because I'm friends with Kehlani?" 

Lauren groans, "Ally you make your own decisions your an adult." and opens her laptop to ignore Ally.

"You're acting like a damn child ignoring me." Ally says, and gets no response. "We are just fucking friends, why are you jealous for?Is it because I'm not like the girls you've been messing with all week that just throw themselves at you?" 

Still no response. 

Ally slams Lauren's laptop closed, and gets in her face, "Give me a good reason not to talk to her and I will do it!" 

The anger on both of their faces was present, Ally was obviously testing Lauren, and Lauren had it. "A reason? I'll give you a fucking reason." Lauren grabs Ally's face and kisses her, hard. Ally kisses her back, and feels Lauren lift her on the desk. 

Ally can feel Lauren's hardness rub against her shorts. She thanks herself for wearing spanks and a sports bra for rehearsal today. Lauren couldn't help herself, she attacked Ally's neck, sucking on it hard. Ally had her legs opened wide around Lauren's waist.

The room felt hotter, more intense. Kneeling down, Lauren kisses Ally's collarbone down to her breast. She helps Ally's pull it off, and sucks on her left boob, while gripping the right. Ally had her head thrown back, enjoying the new sensation. 

"Fuck Lauren..." 

Lauren began to pull down Ally's shorts, Ally lifted her hips to make it easier. Lauren puts her hand between her thighs and feels nothing but heat radiating from her pussy. Looking into one another's eyes, Lauren fell for the way Ally's face was covered in pleasure as she lets her fingers slide inside her. 

She let two of her fingers get soaked by Ally, and she went in deep. Lauren let Ally rock against her fingers, and pressed her thumb against her clit. Ally moaned, her back arched and Lauren thought it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. 

"Lauren...so..so good." Ally could barely talk, she tried her best not to give in to her feelings and craving for Lauren since she was her boss and she needed the money. But Ally was ready to let Lauren do whatever she pleased. 

Lauren twists her fingers around, and feels Ally's wall clench around her. "You gonna cum already for me baby." Lauren says in a low voice in Ally's ear, and Ally feels herself ready to cum at just her voice. "Cum for daddy." 

"Ye-yes." Ally feels her thighs shake, and the juices flow out of her. Lauren gently rubbed her clit to help her, and once she was done, Lauren brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked everything off. Ally then grabs her hand, and sucks on them too. Lauren swears she got harder than ever before.

"Fuck me Lauren." Ally says, and lays back on her desk. Lauren unbuckles her pants, and pulls them down. Hovering over Ally, Lauren lets her dick rub through Ally's slit. Ally moans softly at how long and hard Lauren felt. 

Lauren bent forward and kissed Ally, slipping her tongue in her mouth. Ally tried to kiss back but failed when she felt Lauren fill her up completely. Lauren smiles at the smaller girls reaction, and gently rocked her hips. 

Lauren stands up straight and and grips Ally's hips, thrusting into her slowly, filling her up each time. Ally was doing her best to not be loud, but when Lauren speeds up her movements, she can't help but moan out. 

"You're gonna fucking learn that you're mine, and nobody else's." Lauren tells her, and Ally feels herself melt, she loved this feeling of being dominated, being controlled. "Do you hear me?" Lauren thrusts into Ally harder. 

Ally nods, "Yes..."

Thrusting hard again, Lauren says, "Yes what."

"Yes daddy!" Ally's back arch's off the desk, and Lauren feels herself getting close to an orgasm. 

Lauren pulls out of Ally, "Flip onto your stomach." 

Ally does as she's told, and moans as Lauren hits it from the back. She grips Ally's hear gently, and fucks her hard. "Nobody is gonna fuck you like I can." 

Ally is speechless, her whole body is in heat and knows she's gonna cum again. "Lauren I-I'm so close..." 

"Me too baby, me too." Lauren leans forward, going in deeper into Ally. Hearing Ally's moans, feeling her walls clench around her dick, Lauren pulls out quickly. She notices cum dripping out of Ally. "Fuck thats so hot..." 

Ally feels like she can't walk, she's worked out and stays at the desk for a second. Then she feels herself get lifted, and is laid down with Lauren on her couch in the office. "I think I made it a smart choice making this room sound proof." 

Ally laughs at her comment softly, and finds herself fall asleep.